• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I Miss Pujols

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

As soon as Walsh has three poor games in a row, someone will genuinely say, "At least Pujols was good for an occasional HR!"

I was saying that after watching Phil Gooslin and his pansy swings last night 

He should’ve played last night. But I understand the DFA as the short bench and injuries are a lot right now. 

There will be a few transactions before tonight’s game. I don’t know why Pena isn’t up, as that should’ve been his spot in the pen last night (instead of CRod and Guerra). He’s the logical 6th/7th guy. 

I also think if they add a pitcher then tomorrow add a hitter or two they’ll be less “guy who replaced Pujols” in the lineup. 

Walsh has proven he should start most days. Rojas has been hitting lately, and maybe Adell is up by June.