• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dear Dave Fletcher

9 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Is he being pitched to differently this year? Just wondering if the league have worked him out and have adjusted accordingly, leaving the next move to Fletch to re-adjust to the new pitching. 

@Inside Pitch Do you know where could I find this type of information? Thanks.

Ask inside pitch or his 2 friends low and away and up and in.

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

@True Grich I need a ruling on how care-able this post is.

After careful consideration, I’ve made my ruling and although it has nothing to do with your request, it shall stand as law within the walls of AW.

You can call him David, Fletch, D-Fletch or even Fletch-stein. I will also allow Eck-Fletch.

You cannot call him Dave and you can never, under no uncertain terms call him - Fletchy.

Unless you are AO, who is exempt from all such naming rules.

Edited by True Grich

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

After careful consideration, I’ve made my ruling and although it has nothing to do with your request, it shall stand as law within the walls of AW.

You can call him David, Fletch, D-Fletch or even Fletch-stein. I will also allow Eck-Fletch.

You cannot call him Dave and you can never, under no uncertain terms call him - Fletchy.

Unless you are AO, who is exempt from all such naming rules.

Cool, but that's not what I was asking.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Cool, but that's not what I was asking.

2 hours ago, True Grich said:

After careful consideration, I’ve made my ruling and although it has nothing to do with your request....

Anyone think that he starts out as a well rounded hitter that makes great contact rates.  Then since he’s one of the best at contact he gets caught up in that and feels like he has to try to make contact every at bat instead of taking walks. 

or his batting eye sucks but has excellent bat control....