• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Today's version of fwd:fwd:fwd. Far-right social media "influencers" sharing blatant BS.

There was another woman who filmed videos of her acting physically and intellectually disabled due to the COVID vaccine. It was quickly proven she was acting.

59 minutes ago, mmc said:

Just curious as to why exactly those of you voting no are doing so?

I'm not the biggest fan of Newsom and think he's an establishment douche. But I have felt like his governing during the pandemic has been strong, and the fact that the most populated state in the country is somewhat near the top for lowest case numbers per capita is proof of that.

Also, there's a governor race next year. IMO, it's a total waste of money (hundreds of millions of dollars) to potentially establish a one-year lame duck governor. 

Yes, Calolfornia and wasting money. But even if Newsom were totally incompetent, the time to oust him is next year. He also hasn't committed any impeachable offenses as far as I know.

Why are you voting yes?

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm not the biggest fan of Newsom and think he's an establishment douche. But I have felt like his governing during the pandemic has been strong, and the fact that the most populated state in the country is somewhat near the top for lowest case numbers per capita is proof of that.

Also, there's a governor race next year. IMO, it's a total waste of money (hundreds of millions of dollars) to potentially establish a one-year lame duck governor. 

Yes, Calolfornia and wasting money. But even if Newsom were totally incompetent, the time to oust him is next year. He also hasn't committed any impeachable offenses as far as I know.

Why are you voting yes?

Mainly the fact that he’s an establishment douche like you said, plus I’m not a fan of any type of covid restrictions, I was basically forced to get vaccinated to be able to do anything here, even though it was recommended that I didn’t, and want a governor who won’t impose them (at least not to his extent).  Also think it’s the best way to send a message that California is through with these establishment Democrats, as unlike you I’m not confident at all that he’d lose next year, nor am I that 2026 would bring about anything different.  His recall defense being entirely composed of blasting those who oppose him and bragging about how many celebrities like him, rather than actually addressing WHY people take issues with his administration only solidify my belief that he’s an asshole.  

Other reasons include the EDD scandal, the way he handles illegal immigrants (a personal issue for me as my girlfriend is actually planning to move here legally and she’s going to get jumped in line by all these assholes who couldn’t care less about the process), outrageous taxes and homeless, and the upcoming water mandates that he’s conveniently waiting until the end of September to go into detail about (gee I wonder why). 

Just see him as a giant douchebag who fucked his friend’s wife who clearly cares nothing about the people he’s governing, only special interests.

Plus he was the former mayor of the absolute shithole known as San Francisco, which alone is reason enough not to trust him in such a powerful position.

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Has anybody else shown their ballots having similar holes?

Havent seen any photos but lots of people confirming this is an LA county thing.  If anyone here lives in LA county, they can confirm either way 

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Mainly the fact that he’s an establishment douche like you said, plus I’m not a fan of any type of covid restrictions, I was basically forced to get vaccinated to be able to do anything here, even though it was recommended that I didn’t, and want a governor who won’t impose them (at least not to his extent).  Also think it’s the best way to send a message that California is through with these establishment Democrats, as unlike you I’m not confident at all that he’d lose next year, nor am I that 2026 would bring about anything different.  His recall defense being entirely composed of blasting those who oppose him and bragging about how many celebrities like him, rather than actually addressing WHY people take issues with his administration only solidify my belief that he’s an asshole.  

Other reasons include the EDD scandal, the way he handles illegal immigrants (a personal issue for me as my girlfriend is actually planning to move here legally and she’s going to get jumped in line by all these assholes who couldn’t care less about the process), outrageous taxes and homeless, and the upcoming water mandates that he’s conveniently waiting until the end of September to go into detail about (gee I wonder why). 

Just see him as a giant douchebag who fucked his friend’s wife who clearly cares nothing about the people he’s governing, only special interests.

Plus he was the former mayor of the absolute shithole known as San Francisco, which alone is reason enough not to trust him in such a powerful position.

So you think there should have been zero COVID restrictions? How do you think that would have turned out? Look at the states that have low vaccination rates and lax COVID rules. Those are the places that are now running out of ICU beds and quarantining thousands of children. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So you think there should have been zero COVID restrictions? How do you think that would have turned out? Look at the states that have low vaccination rates and lax COVID rules. Those are the places that are now running out of ICU beds and quarantining thousands of children. 

Ideally no, but I can handle and respect some.  I don’t think in person retail, dining, and classes ever should’ve been closed though, (the latter is fucking me up the most, all of the former have just made it even harder for me to get a job), and I don’t support any type of mask or vaccine mandate at this stage of the pandemic.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

But 60% of our State are left nut jobs and they don't feel like the State is being ruined

That's sad

Problem is they are moving to Arizona to get away from the terrible policies and want to vote that way when they get here

They don't learn that it doesn't work

Datig said she first met Elder, who is now 69, at a party at the Playboy Mansion in the early 2000s, though their relationship did not begin until long after. The two became engaged in 2013 before Datig broke off the relationship in 2015, fearing for her safety. She said he pressured her to sign a non-disclosure agreement after being informed by Elder’s assistant that “all Larry’s girlfriends did,’’ she said, in an interview with POLITICO. She complied, saying she was “terrified … and I ran for my life.’’

The party of family values strikes again.

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Guess what California won’t be doing. 

USF researchers: Florida to reach COVID-19 peak surge next week, herd immunity Sept. 11

Computer modeling shows rapid move toward 90% of Floridians resistant to virus

https://www.wpbf.com/article/usf-researchers-florida-will-reach-peak-of-covid-surge-next-week-herd-immunity-sept-11/37342961#