• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Jason said:

I will give California credit when it comes to alcohol. Loose laws and lots of good breweries 

Dude San Diego has nearly 3 times as many breweries as the entire state of NH does. And that's just San Diego.

Factor in Orange County and it's like Disney vs. Bob's Funland & Minigolf.

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude San Diego has nearly 3 times as many breweries as the entire state of NH does. And that's just San Diego.

Factor in Orange County and it's like Disney vs. Bob's Funland & Minigolf.

Ballast Point in San Diego used to be my favorite but the quality has gone down since they were sold to constellation brands. Their brewery and restaurant in Mirimar is still a good place to go though 

52 minutes ago, mmc said:

I’m talking about as far as how the replacement is decided

To be honest, most people didn't know, or expect the 50+ candidates on the ballot. And everyone thought the Republicans would rally around a specific candidate.

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

You know that feeling we get as Angel fans every year because they don’t win? That’s how it feels to be a conservative in California. The libs have control of everything over here 

@Adam, what should conservatives in California do?

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ballast Point in San Diego used to be my favorite but the quality has gone down since they were sold to constellation brands. Their brewery and restaurant in Mirimar is still a good place to go though 

Dude got paid though. Started out with a small store selling home brewing equipment. Sculpin made him a very rich man. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

To be honest, most people didn't know, or expect the 50+ candidates on the ballot. And everyone thought the Republicans would rally around a specific candidate.

Well but you guys are saying the current way of deciding the replacement isn’t fair, so what should the solution be?

Just now, mmc said:

Well but you guys are saying the current way of deciding the replacement isn’t fair, so what should the solution be?

I already said. If no candidate gets more than 50 percent of the vote in the recall election, there should be a run-off election with the top 2 or 3 candidates.

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Dude got paid though. Started out with a small store selling home brewing equipment. Sculpin made him a very rich man. 

If I’m not mistaken they sold it for $1.5 billion. They kept their distillery known now as Cutwater Spirits and they are making a killing selling those canned cocktails 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

If I’m not mistaken they sold it for $1.5 billion. They kept their distillery known now as Cutwater Spirits and they are making a killing selling those canned cocktails 

Something like that. 

Just now, cals said:

Speaking of mullatos, you can accurately assume one of two things when you meet them: (1) Dad plays basketball, is a rapper or the one in a million black stock broker or (2) mom is white and obese.

You are correct. Most these woke libs don’t understand your logic. A black man with a criminal record and a fat ass white woman has climbed the mountain 

24 minutes ago, cals said:

Speaking of mullatos, you can accurately assume one of two things when you meet them: (1) Dad plays basketball, is a rapper or the one in a million black stock broker or (2) mom is white and obese.

A mullato, an albino, a mosquito, my libido 

17 hours ago, cals said:

This almost describes my best friend as a kid, except his dad was a manager of a Nike Town.