• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ bullpen remains a work in progress

@Inside Pitch Mentioned in another thread that Alex Tamin was likely Minasian's biggest move this offseason.  Tamin was instrumental in developing "game planning" strategies amongst his previous responsibilities.  Yesterday, Bundy mentioned that he felt we had a good game plan for him to attack the White Sox hitters and pitch effectively.  I think Tamin's role will be obscure to the casual fan, but I think he's going to really make a huge difference in tactical advantages we get during games.

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

@Inside Pitch Mentioned in another thread that Alex Tamin was likely Minasian's biggest move this offseason.  Tamin was instrumental in developing "game planning" strategies amongst his previous responsibilities.  Yesterday, Bundy mentioned that he felt we had a good game plan for him to attack the White Sox hitters and pitch effectively.  I think Tamin's role will be obscure to the casual fan, but I think he's going to really make a huge difference in tactical advantages we get during games.

what the hell does @Inside Pitch know?

DUCK!!

a quick analysis of the Bullpen.

1. Its going to be a solid bullpen, there might be days where it implodes but i believe we can trust the Bullpen! 

I've really like what Slegers bring to the table

Cishek and Watson bring a different type of angel and make it tougher for the hitters.

Rodriguez is Filthy, but if he healthy and able to hold the work load, I prefer him in the rotation

Would not be surprised if Guerra had a petit like season 

Mayer is stilling looking like the 2020 version

Iglesias, if used a closer is a dominate arm

Claudio, Still a little iffy on him, but i'll give it some time.

Now those are positives, my biggest worries isn't the Bullpen, its how Maddon uses it. he's made questionable moves with the Bullpen.