• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Myanmar

The White House said President Joe Biden had been briefed on the arrests and Secretary of State Antony Blinken called for the leaders’ release.

“The United States stands with the people of Burma in their aspirations for democracy, freedom, peace, and development. The military must reverse these actions immediately,” he said in a statement, using an alternative name for Myanmar.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Trump had the military take over the country?  This is horrific and it’s just jokes and Trump insults to you guys

Trump certainly entertained the idea when the My Pillow guy brought it up.

Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO, was at the White House with notes about martial law - Vox
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2021/1/16/22234546/mypillow-guy-ceo-mike-lindell-white-house-meeting-notes-martial-law

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Trump certainly entertained the idea when the My Pillow guy brought it up.

Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO, was at the White House with notes about martial law - Vox
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2021/1/16/22234546/mypillow-guy-ceo-mike-lindell-white-house-meeting-notes-martial-law

So the MyPillow guy brought up and entertained the idea.

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Trump had the military take over the country?  This is horrific and it’s just jokes and Trump insults to you guys

You don't see the similarities? Trump tried to organize a coup to overturn the election results based on fictional voter fraud. He didn't use the military, but plenty of his advisors seemed to want to.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You don't see the similarities? Trump tried to organize a coup to overturn the election results based on fictional voter fraud. He didn't use the military, but plenty of his advisors seemed to want to.

I think you care only about this story as it can help you still hate Trump.  I find it depressing

26 minutes ago, failos said:

So the MyPillow guy brought up and entertained the idea.

And Trump granted him a meeting. Pulling something like this is a wet dream for Trump. Fortunately the best he could do was rile up a bunch of internet tards like yourself 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

And Trump granted him a meeting. Pulling something like this is a wet dream for Trump. Fortunately the best he could do was rile up a bunch of internet tards like yourself 

I couldn’t give two shits about Trump losing the election. Meanwhile, here you are still bitter about whatever it is you’re babbling about in a thread about a coup in Myanmar. Move the fuck on.

23 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think you care only about this story as it can help you still hate Trump.  I find it depressing

Sigh. I'm honestly ambivalent toward Trump at this point. But even a blind person could see the connection here.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sigh. I'm honestly ambivalent toward Trump at this point. But even a blind person could see the connection here.

And that is the only thing you have talked about in this thread about a coup in a very poor country where people have been treated horribly and lived in military conflict for decades.  Nothin about the people here, just  Trump, Trump, Trump

Sadly, Burma has a long history of military intervention in its domestic politics.  The military runs the show.  Honestly a bit surprising that they “backed off” for the amount of time that they did.  

Backed off in an extremely aesthetic sense.  Just to be clear. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, failos said:

I couldn’t give two shits about Trump losing the election. Meanwhile, here you are still bitter about whatever it is you’re babbling about in a thread about a coup in Myanmar. Move the fuck on.

Don't forget the Seinfeld clip I posted as well. Should I move on from that also?