• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

[Rain Day Poll] What's Your Favorite Team Name?

What's In A Name?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your preferred team name?

• Los Angeles Angels
    • California Angels
    • Anaheim Angels
    • Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

California Angels for me. I miss those CA caps. Speaking of, I really wish this team had an alt uni other than the all red tops. Need to bring some navy color back into things

I agree with this. The red jerseys are annoying. Navy alt jerseys with the BP caps would be great. I really wish they would also bring back the classic colored caps for good. Something like this:

201304141648521292.jpg

Cali Angels

Friggin' LOVE it. I would accept that over Anaheim Angels. 

I also dig the GOLD halos over the A (just like the cap above), probably my favorite limited jersey accent of all time. Looks so good with the red and especially the blue cap backround. I wish after the 50th they woulda just stuck with the gold halo for good. I've been buying caps with the 50th Anniversary patch on the side just for the gold halos. Don't tell ME I'm not a fan!! 

Imagine red/gray Anaheim aways with a gold halo. Freakin' sick. 

I grew-up on the California Angels, and think that's still the best name.  It just rolls off the tongue...  The only time it was appropriate to call the club Los Angeles Angels was in the first couple of years after the team was born;  They shared Doyyur Stadium, and were trying to build a fan-base.  Anaheim is not LA, nor is it even LA County or the greater LA area.  Oh well.  I get what Arte's trying to do, and most everything for sale only says "Angels" on it anyway.

I was a little disappointed tho.  I thought this was a thread about ALL the best team-names, so I'll add mine anyway.

Toledo Mud Hens

Savannah Sand Gnats

Bowling Green Hot Rods

Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs

and my favorite of course...Long Beach Armada of Los Angeles of California of the United States of North America Including Barrow, Alaska.

For those still complaining that the Angels don't play in Los Angeles, how vocal were you about the Los Angeles Rams when they played in Anaheim? Or the Los Angeles Raiders? What about the New York Giants and New York Jets, who both play in New Jersey?

I have a Glaus away jersey from 2003 with the world series patch on it. Love it.

Super jealous. World Series MVP!

For those still complaining that the Angels don't play in Los Angeles, how vocal were you about the Los Angeles Rams when they played in Anaheim? Or the Los Angeles Raiders? What about the New York Giants and New York Jets, who both play in New Jersey?

Um, I was 8 years old but okay. 

And the only reason I care is because it's a team I'm a fan of and it's beyond annoying that it gets brought up by the general public so often. Why would I care about all those other teams I'm not a fan off? They can do whatever they want.