• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (9/10/2020)

Chuck

13 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Its nice to see Walsh and Ward doing better.  Its unlikely all of these guys (Rengifo, Barreto, Thaiss) that have had decent success in the minors will be sub 200 hitters in the majors.  None of them are very young but they havent had that many at bats.  

Walsh should be starting at 1B on Opening Day 2021.

But.....Milestones 

4 minutes ago, Bronson said:

I think a change a scenery is just what Bundy needed. Thank god we didn’t trade him. We would have not gotten the same value back. If we can get Bauer and a #2 starter in the offseason, can you imagine a rotation where Bundy is your #3 pitcher.....

Putting Bundy #3 could ruin his confidence, it's skin deep.  As far as I'm concerned he's our best pitcher and belongs #1.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, rafibomb said:

Walsh has been getting better and better with consistent playing time. 

Look at Taylor Wards season line.   I'm not a Ward fan (I don't know if he has a position), but..... He was right there with Walsh last year blowing the PCL out of the water.   Hopefully all three of Ward, Walsh, and Thaiss get playing time to close this out.  Maddon and the Angels need answers not questions moving forward.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, Inside Pitch said:

Look at Taylor Wards season line.   I'm not a Ward fan (I don't know if he has a position), but..... He was right there with Walsh last year blowing the PCL out of the water.   Hopefully all three of Ward Walsh and Thaiss get playing time to close this out.  Maddon and the Angels need answers not questions moving forward.

Agree...but no more Thaiss at 2b or OF...every 1b AB ought to be Walsh or Thaiss...I hope Maddon doesn’t feel heat to play Pujols but I think we all know that isn’t reality...