• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Save us, Bourjesus!

Glen

I wonder if Trout would have gotten to that ball? 

Batting .333 and a beautiful display of athleticism right there.

One Scioscia defensive decision I actually agree with. 

Let's not forget that Trout played great CF last season and made some big time highlight reel catches. However, PB is playing spectacular centerfield. That homerun he robbed from Hardy was one that should be a top 5 play this season. He not only went up to get it over the wall, but since it was a scorcher of a line drive he had to run backwards at a dead sprint and time his leap. Nothing short of a astounding!

Bourjos stole MHD's girl in kindergarten and has been plotting against him ever since.

Granted, that girl went on to become a 300 pound lesbian but it's the principle of the thing.

Not funny. A friend of mine had Lenny Dykstra almost steal his girlfriend. What an A-hole. (Lenny not you :)

Very good, given how much time he missed.   It's like he was never on the DL.

That could mean that he's finally figured it out enough at the plate, and is permanently back to what he was in 2011 (heck, maybe even a little better).

An important thing as well:  he's attempted 2 SBs in 7 games since returning, successful on both. 

X-rays taken Sunday evening on Peter Bourjos' injured left thumb showed no significant damage.

Bourjos tweaked the thumb on Sunday afternoon against the Pirates while trying to break up a double play. He is considered day-to-day. "It's pretty sore," the 26-year-old outfielder told reporters. "I jammed it pretty good."

So, he'll be back in a few weeks.