• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How would you feel if we lose a season, or even two, of Trout's prime?

It won't make people happy at all, that's what! Put an asterisk (like his .299 batting average in 2015 when he played hurt, had to hit at pitcher friendly Angel Stadium for half of his games, and it was a tough season for hitters to put up great numbers at the plate) if he falls shorts of a few goals (career home run record, especially) just because of some stupid greedy morons acting idiotic. And I'm just being nice when I point out a small group of people. I could blame even more idiots but I'll be nice for now. 

49 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

It would suck as a fan but it pales in comparison to Ted Williams losing 5 years, three of them in his prime while fighting in two different wars.

Ted Williams post Korean War numbers from age 34-41.

.340/.478/.634/1.112  191 ops+

Regardless of how anyone wants to spin differences in era, competition and pitching metrics, those numbers far out shine his peers during that time period.