• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What School(s) Did You Go To?

Lou's post in the George Floyd thread got me wondering.  Where did the people of AW go to school?  

I only went to UCI for a masters but claim them as my school.  I got rejected by almost everywhere I applied to for undergrad but I think I turned out ok.

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

Lou's post in the George Floyd thread got me wondering.  Where did the people of AW go to school?  

I only went to UCI for a masters but claim them as my school.  I got rejected by almost everywhere I applied to for undergrad but I think I turned out ok.

Where did you go for undergrad?

BS at Pacific Union College

MA at La Sierra University

doubtful any of you have heard of either of them. if it helps, I can claim that I got my masters' as LSU.

Edited by Tank

2 hours ago, Tank said:

BS at Pacific Union College

MA at La Sierra University

doubtful any of you have heard of either of them. if it helps, I can claim that I got my masters' as LSU.

La Sierra is a 7th Day Adventist university... 

Pacific Union College is a school for Vegan hippies (or so I heard)

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

La Sierra is a 7th Day Adventist university... 

Pacific Union College is a school for Vegan hippies (or so I heard)

correct on both both accounts.

although the vegans were not necessarily hippies when i was there, however.

16 hours ago, Lou said:

LMU 

I went to LMU once in college for a Pepperdine/LMU basketball game. After Pepperdine predictably got dominated in the game, on our way out, our resident heckler yelled to the LMU side, "We get to go back to Malibu now."

Edited by Franklin Bluth

1 minute ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I went to LMU once in college for a Pepperdine/LMU basketball game. After Pepperdine predictably got crushed, one our way out, our resident heckler yelled to the LMU side, "We get to go back to Malibu now."

... as losers