• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

I mean, people just don't die overnight of COVID.  When did schools re-open?  

This article is a month old and claims 6 teachers have died since schools have re-opened.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/10/at-least-6-american-teachers-some-in-their-20s-and-30s-dead-from-covid-19/#5f880dd84049

Just yesterday I was reading about this 3rd grade teacher from North Carolina.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/us/school-teacher-covid-death-trnd/index.html

So yeah, teachers ARE dying.

The first article does not indicate any contact tracing that linked these teachers deaths with activities within the school. Most of the teachers in that article had no parent/student contact, working on site in empty classrooms. 

Just read the second article and again, no contact tracing that indicated anyone else at her school had contracted Covid or infected her. None of the students tested positive as well. 

Teachers are dying. They are dying of COVID, which is tragic. But even if school wasn't in session the fate of these teachers remains the same because all of them contracted covid-19 outside of their duties as teachers. 

Rico, do you ever read articles for content or just emotional response? 

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

Just yesterday I was reading about this 3rd grade teacher from North Carolina.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/us/school-teacher-covid-death-trnd/index.html

So yeah, teachers ARE dying.

Did you read the article?

None of the quarantined students have developed any symptoms or tested positive, Bailey said. The health department told the administration it believed Davis did not contract the virus from the school.

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

The first article does not indicate any contact tracing that linked these teachers deaths with activities within the school. Most of the teachers in that article had no parent/student contact, working on site in empty classrooms. 

Just read the second article and again, no contact tracing that indicated anyone else at her school had contracted Covid or infected her. None of the students tested positive as well. 

Teachers are dying. They are dying of COVID, which is tragic. But even if school wasn't in session the fate of these teachers remains the same because all of them contracted covid-19 outside of their duties as teachers. 

Rico, do you ever read articles for content or just emotional response? 

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Did you read the article?

None of the quarantined students have developed any symptoms or tested positive, Bailey said. The health department told the administration it believed Davis did not contract the virus from the school.

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Slap GIF

The plea to emotion is strong these days and overrides any truth based arguments.

On the local news they report the current death toll then tag with the emotional statement, and the death toll continues to rise. No shit, there is no cure and no vaccination so the death toll will continue but that is not the same as the death toll rising above current daily/weeky/monthly totals.

Intentional misrepresentation like a story about teachers dying. There is no emotion plea if you replace teachers with plumbers or electricians because you can't tie a hot topic and children to the cry for attention.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The plea to emotion is strong these days and overrides any truth based arguments.

On the local news they report the current death toll then tag with the emotional statement, and the death toll continues to rise. No shit, there is no cure and no vaccination so the death toll will continue but that is not the same as the death toll rising above current daily/weeky/monthly totals.

Intentional misrepresentation like a story about teachers dying. There is no emotion plea if you replace teachers with plumbers or electricians because you can't tie a hot topic and children to the cry for attention.

Grim milestone seems to be every day.

Oh shizzers I just saw the production for the first time with "Get off the Chopper" and the perp step walk up the stairs, then the fucking saluting as the Chopper took off with Washington monument in view.  Fuck me Trumpers, how many of you wept. Lets just cut to the chase here, you Trumpers truly do live in a reality TV world. 

Edited by Karenknees

2 hours ago, Karenknees said:

Oh shizzers I just saw the production for the first time with "Get off the Chopper" and the perp step walk up the stairs, then the fucking saluting as the Chopper took off with Washington monument in view.  Fuck me Trumpers, how many of you wept. Lets just cut to the chase here, you Trumpers truly do live in a reality TV world. 

I love you.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:16 AM, failos said:

Sorry for calling you an idiot today, Taylor

On 10/7/2020 at 12:19 AM, tdawg87 said:

But I mean, he is an idiot.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:27 AM, Jason said:

I think having some level of idiot in us is a requirement to post here 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:11 AM, Tank said:

nice generalization, ya moron.

We are all idiots here.

The only exception is @EnglishCop.

That dude is sharp.