• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

27 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Trump before demexthasone: Narcissistic with delusions of grandeur

Trump after demexthasone: Narcissistic with delusions of grandeur

Edited by Spin Rate

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

yes. hard to believe.

so, any update on using "the whole hog" today? how did it go?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Used it on my gf. I'd elaborate, but I'm a gentleman.

You know this is just setup so he can bust out that sweet story about calling someone "the big cheese" again. 

5 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Of course nobody here will ever read the package and all that it contains but the contents of it may be a good reason to veto it. It doesn’t really matter though as people will either be happy or mad about it regardless of the details. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of course nobody here will ever read the package and all that it contains but the contents of it may be a good reason to veto it. It doesn’t really matter though as people will either be happy or mad about it regardless of the details. 

It has nothing to do with a veto. He killed all negotiations. 

20 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It has nothing to do with a veto. He killed all negotiations. 

There wouldn’t need to be negotiations if Democrats weren’t so keen on making this bill impossible to pass. Why do Democrats need to include irrelevant provisions in this bill when it should be centered on relieving the working class folk of this country? For example why are there provisions for Cannabis and banking in a bill for COVID relief?

2 minutes ago, failos said:

There wouldn’t need to be negotiations if Democrats weren’t so keen on making this bill impossible to pass. Why do Democrats need to include irrelevant provisions in this bill when it should be centered on relieving the working class folk of this country? For example why are there provisions for Cannabis and banking in a bill for COVID relief?

I would say completely calling off all negotiations is making it harder to come to an agreement than anything the Dems have done. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I would say completely calling off all negotiations is making it harder to come to an agreement than anything the Dems have done. 

Well why are the negotiations being curbed? Democrats ask for the world but end up getting nothing in return because they are only concerned with making Trump look bad.

Dont get me wrong, I don’t agree with Trump here, but let’s not pretend like Democrats want this thing to have bipartisan support.