• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

I think that how the rest of the world views our next president is at least slightly more important than Rosie O'Donnell's ramblings.

Risk.jpg

If we did the a risk assessment model they both suck.
There is obviously a high level of probability that foreign leaders think the upcoming POTUS is an idiot. The consequences of that are somewhere between medium and high.
There is a low but certainly non-trivial probability that Rosie's rambling leads to a populist movement that we should replace the peaceful transition of power with martial law. I mean it shouldn't but social media is terrifying right now. Calls for open revolt and such. Thanks conservatives for normalizing that 8 years ago. The consequences of this would be exceptionally high.

"I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.  I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton." -  Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga

Everyone continues to swap hats and swap hyperbole.  lulz

43 minutes ago, Geoff said:

"I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.  I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton." -  Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga

Everyone continues to swap hats and swap hyperbole.  lulz

At least in 2008 we had "blacks" instead of "Russians."

https://www.yahoo.com/style/internet-criticizes-trump-for-mansplaining-during-press-conference-230200236.html

Internet Criticizes Trump for ‘Mansplaining’ During Press Conference

Trump held the presser to discuss how he plans to avoid conflicts of interest with his businesses and to field questions from reporters. But some people on social media were not pleased with the tone he used when speaking to some of the women who asked questions, and accused the president-elect of mansplaining.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/internet-criticizes-trump-for-mansplaining-during-press-conference-230200236.html

Internet Criticizes Trump for ‘Mansplaining’ During Press Conference

Trump held the presser to discuss how he plans to avoid conflicts of interest with his businesses and to field questions from reporters. But some people on social media were not pleased with the tone he used when speaking to some of the women who asked questions, and accused the president-elect of mansplaining.

Yeah, loved seeing guys apologizing to women for the behavior. F*cking pussies

As much as I hate the term "mansplaining" and it's ilk, it's just a way of saying "think about what you're saying and don't be a condescending asshole." And yeah, it's not a stretch to see Trump talking down to women.