• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

no but most have been at some point in their lives. However, I have been pulled over 6-8 times in this town alone. most serious offense was a tail light out. Too many blacks just assume getting pulled over is race when the reality is it is economics and a means to deter drugs. my wifes mini van was a fucking cop magnet when I drove it. 

The common denominator with each of those are parents not raising their kids.  No amount of money, trying to re-write history and so on is going to fix what people don't get at home.  Sadly little if anything will change in that regard and people on both sides will still expect the government to bail them out for their poor choices.     

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Are you talking about not believing in a god? 

Not really. I'm talking about a culture that doesn't present, at the core, a universal purpose for each individual. 

It sounds silly but I love the idea of raising kids with encouragement and making them believe they can truly do and be anything and make a huge contribution to their neighbors. Because they can.