• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

When you don't have anything to say, it's better not to say anything.

But you knew that.

Dude, when it is constant the sky is falling what is there to say?  And that site was brought to you right out of a warehouse in Moscow so ya, nothing to say here. 

Reminds me of when Obama was first running, I was going to be in a rock mine with just my penis to chisel rock with and my children were going to be in a paddy field.  Fuck, really, everything is ok. 

pss, Trump is a grifter. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Helen Keller disagrees but just doesn't know how voice it.

Says the guy who kept some dude chained in his hotel room just to let him out at the end of the day.  I wish I were Helen Keller then.  What were you scouting, The Bachelor Bondage? 

22 hours ago, Blarg said:

I tied you in golf using your doctored clubs. Don't be bitter your evil plan failed. 

They put out their Texas golf course guide today.  They rated that course #5 for under $100.  I am not so sure about that.  I have played some $85 courses much better out here.  I know, I picked it but it was the best track I could find close to the ballpark. Are the Angels playing the Padres this year.  Lets do Torrey Pines and really lose some golf balls. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

They put out their Texas golf course guide today.  They rated that course #5 for under $100.  I am not so sure about that.  I have played some $85 courses much better out here.  I know, I picked it but it was the best track I could find close to the ballpark. Are the Angels playing the Padres this year.  Lets do Torrey Pines and really lose some golf balls. 

Get ready to fork out money.  Torrey Pines is only a "public" golf course by name only now.  Long gone are the days when you could play it for a few Jacksons.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Get ready to fork out money.  Torrey Pines is only a "public" golf course by name only now.  Long gone are the days when you could play it for a few Jacksons.

You need to play in South Carolina more. A Jackson will carry your bag for a few Washingtons