• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

The norms are essentially estimates of how an average person with a healthy brain would score on various thinking and memory tests, and the estimated score is lower for Black people than whites

I know that this is what people will look at as the racism part but it doesn't mean that it's totally wrong. Obviously this doesn't apply to every individual person but what is the national average for these cognitive tests? I would think that would be a factor. The NFL does have to worry about every player trying to file this type of suit so I get why they do this. I don't think it's because they are black. Maybe it isn't the best way to do it but to cry racism when that probably isn't what's going on. All the cries of racism is kind of like EVERYTHING in California having a Prop 65 warning on it. Pretty soon people will just out right ignore it when it is a legit concern. The NFL would be smart to require all players to sign a waiver of some sort acknowledging the inherent risk of playing football that way they can avoid this stuff in the future. 

27 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I know that this is what people will look at as the racism part but it doesn't mean that it's totally wrong. Obviously this doesn't apply to every individual person but what is the national average for these cognitive tests? I would think that would be a factor. The NFL does have to worry about every player trying to file this type of suit so I get why they do this. I don't think it's because they are black. Maybe it isn't the best way to do it but to cry racism when that probably isn't what's going on. All the cries of racism is kind of like EVERYTHING in California having a Prop 65 warning on it. Pretty soon people will just out right ignore it when it is a legit concern. The NFL would be smart to require all players to sign a waiver of some sort acknowledging the inherent risk of playing football that way they can avoid this stuff in the future. 

You say you don't think it's because they are black but that is exactly why they are doing it. 

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Answer this: if they were all making claims that football made their dicks smaller, would it be more appropriate to use an “average guy” (including Asians in the calculation) or average black guy?

It should be based on what my penis size was prior and after. Hint: it's very small in both cases.