• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Heck no, dude. There are plenty of Christians from evangelical backgrounds who are just as passionate about this stuff as I am. There are many black Christian leaders who are leading racial reconciliation movements in the Church, and slowly but surely, white people are helping lead the charge.

The gospel of Christ requires me to take justice and equality seriously.

So what strategy and tactics have you implemented?

31 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I suggest do more than make aw and Facebook posts. You can save money and have an immediate impact as an ambassador in the black community. There is plenty of vacant housing in black communities. Rent or buy you a place in close proximity to the chicken shack. 

Sounds good. You and cals are invited to the housewarming party.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

So what strategy and tactics have you implemented?

I'm learning and studying and discovering how can I play a small role in standing up against injustice. I've had some opportunities at my job to be a voice of influence. If we ever grab lunch, I'll go into more detail, but I'd rather not talk about it in this forum.

I really don't think I can make a huge difference, but I can participate in what's already happening.

What strategies and tactics have you implemented for the "voting is gay" movement?

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm learning and studying and discovering how can I play a small role in standing up against injustice. I've had some opportunities at my job to be a voice of influence. If we ever grab lunch, I'll go into more detail, but I'd rather not talk about it in this forum.

I really don't think I can make a huge difference, but I can participate in what's already happening.

What strategies and tactics have you implemented for the "voting is gay" movement?

Anyone who has engaged me on the subject has heard my pitch on why voting, at best, is ineffective and at worst, immoral. 

20 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing a reality series of Taylor in the ghetto of East STL or Atlanta. Hopefully Blarg can make this happen

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

It would be one episode.  He would either leave or be murdered.

I'm down. I've eaten at the Roscoe's on Crenshaw, so I'm prepared.

33 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So something tells me that, ironically, KC and I have experienced black culture first hand at a significantly greater rate than anyone else here.

Yes, I am not super proud of it but I may be the only person in here to have dropped the N word in the middle of an MLK gym. I figured it would get me killed or make them think I was crazy.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Yes, I am not super proud of it but I may be the only person in here to have dropped the N word in the middle of an MLK gym. I figured it would get me killed or make them think I was crazy.

1. What is an MLK gym?

2. Why did you yell the N word?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

1. What is an MLK gym?

2. Why did you yell the N word?

Most black areas in the south have named their basketball courts after MLK. What you heard from that thug on the Clippers say to Luka is pretty common in basketball. Basically, one or two made some comments about me being white and I just told him I would whip his ass and any of his friends who wanted to join in. A small brawl broke out and then the game went on. Blacks are every bit as racist as whites. I was no NBA star but I was better than 99% of all black players. However, a white player has to prove his toughness every time he shows up to play in a new place. Everyone is guilty of these prejudice but nobody will call them out. There is no arguing blacks are more athletic so I understand their assumptions. However, they need to stop getting pissed when whites assume the average asian or white kid is smarter than the black kid. The victim mentality rampant in the black community gets old. I was one of millions of white athletes to be born a tad under 6ft. We all probably worked harder than many professional black athletes did as a kid. However, many of these black athletes are 6'8" 250 and can touch the top of the backboard. Hell, most black athlete my size are still twice as athletic as I could ever be. Now, I can offset some of this advantage being smarter than most of them but that only goes so far. Most every black kid in America is born with enough raw athleticism to at least play in college. White kids dont have that. The average white person eventually accepts our limitations and goes pro in something other than sports. Most don't blame God or blame the NBA for being 85% black. Now, blacks are constantly crying about opportunity. The reality is they are fairly well represented in America across all fields. They only make up 12% of the population. 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

At least it was a white guy.  Not because I’m worried about the optics of another black man being shot.  But because dumb ass crackers need to stop participating in this nonsense.  I hope it was worth it, dumbshit.

That guy won’t be participating in anything ever again. 

8 minutes ago, NrM said:

I think that’s the guy I saw get his chest exploded on the live stream I was watching. The cops threw him in the back of an MRAP. He won’t be participating in anything ever again either. 

Edited by Lhalo

Most black areas in the south have named their basketball courts after MLK. What you heard from that thug on the Clippers say to Luka is pretty common in basketball. Basically, one or two made some comments about me being white and I just told him I would whip his ass and any of his friends who wanted to join in. A small brawl broke out and then the game went on. Blacks are every bit as racist as whites. I was no NBA star but I was better than 99% of all black players. However, a white player has to prove his toughness every time he shows up to play in a new place. Everyone is guilty of these prejudice but nobody will call them out. There is no arguing blacks are more athletic so I understand their assumptions. However, they need to stop getting pissed when whites assume the average asian or white kid is smarter than the black kid. The victim mentality rampant in the black community gets old. I was one of millions of white athletes to be born a tad under 6ft. We all probably worked harder than many professional black athletes did as a kid. However, many of these black athletes are 6'8" 250 and can touch the top of the backboard. Hell, most black athlete my size are still twice as athletic as I could ever be. Now, I can offset some of this advantage being smarter than most of them but that only goes so far. Most every black kid in America is born with enough raw athleticism to at least play in college. White kids dont have that. The average white person eventually accepts our limitations and goes pro in something other than sports. Most don't blame God or blame the NBA for being 85% black. Now, blacks are constantly crying about opportunity. The reality is they are fairly well represented in America across all fields. They only make up 12% of the population. 

tldr

Paragraphs are your friend.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

He has embarked upon a lecture circuit on Angelswin to inform all of us as how we are the guilty parties of all these riots. 

I don't believe I've called out any of you (well, maybe KC) for being guilty of anything. I apologize if I've personally attacked you in any way.

Sir, this is a KFC.

All the black people at my work are in leadership positions. Granted, they're all pretty good supervisors. I think the promotion tiers goes Black>Female>Mexican>everyone else

This is a federal job, though. so it might be different in the private sector.