• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

22 minutes ago, cals said:

No, you witnessed a cracked up maniac being subdued by the police. 

Everyone knows Floyd had repented for his previous 10 violent crimes. The blood test results were inaccurate as he was drug and crime free for over 30 days. In fact, he mistakenly used counterfeit bills to purchase toiletries needed at the local children's hospital.

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Those are Black Panthers. Not BLM. 

This is why guys like Ian Miles Cheong are worthless "sources".

The black panther dude is accusing them of disrespecting BLM so it’s safe to assume the support the cause 

8 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

She's a terrible witness.

That seals the deal.

This wasn't an excessive use of force.

There's no doubt it was an excessive use of force. It is funny putting some chick like that up on the stand though  

39 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

True, her testimony is curious.

They straight up murdered the dude, though.

32 minutes ago, cals said:

Unless there is jury nullification there is no way Chauvin is convicted on the murder charge.  On the manslaughter charge he gets off if the defense can create reasonable doubt about cause of death since he was all drugged up and had underlying health conditions.  He probably should get off completely but I think he’s convinced of the manslaughter. But get ready for 1992 all over again if the justice system works as it should.

I think cals is right here. If they can create doubt by looking at fentanyl and other drugs as a contributing factor that may be enough. I do think Chauvin's actions were part of the equation though and it was excessive force but they may not be the sole cause so it wouldn't be straight up murder. He should be convicted of something but I don't know what all they charged him with   

Edited by Jason

10 hours ago, cals said:

Unless there is jury nullification there is no way Chauvin is convicted on the murder charge.  On the manslaughter charge he gets off if the defense can create reasonable doubt about cause of death since he was all drugged up and had underlying health conditions.  He probably should get off completely but I think he’s convinced of the manslaughter. But get ready for 1992 all over again if the justice system works as it should.

Reasonable doubt is still the standard but I doubt BLM will accept anything less than murder