• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corona Virus Political Poll, Week 1

Corona Virus Political Poll, Week 1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you blame for the pandemic?

• China
    • Political Leaders
    • Population as a whole
  2. 2. Should Trump have quarantined the nation instead of letting each state figure it out for themselves?

3. 3. What are you worried most about this pandemic?

• Economical Issues
    • Political Fall Out
    • Health Crisis
  4. 4. Do you believe the story that came out that China developed the Corona Virus in a lab?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know, need more information
  5. 5. Does how Trump handled the pandemic so far affect how you will vote come November?

• Yes now going to vote for Trump
    • Yes I was going to vote for him now I won't
    • No I wasn't going to vote for him anyway
    • No I am still going to vote for him

As you can see I am bored, and I thought I would make two polls this week. I don't know how this is going to go but I thought it might be fun. Hope you enjoy. If you want me to keep doing this let me know. Post your question in the thread for next weeks poll

19 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think there are issues with the available answers. I can't really choose from the answers for 1, 3 and 4. None of them represent my thoughts.

Put your answers here. I tried to be as all encompassing, but definitely didn't put everything I could think of. Didn't want to overwhelm. 

I think the viruses spread is the consequence of shitty and malicious political leadership in China and here in the United States and all over the world.  I believe that the virus developed naturally.  I have no idea whether it got loose via some lab fuck up or stupid unsanitary eating habits.  It seems there is no doubt that it originated in China.  My principal concern right now is that people don’t get sick and if they do, that they’re able to be cared for.  Obviously the existing and possible economic impacts are a problem.  But we aren’t going to have any recovery without some sort of containment from a health perspective.  Sorry, I’m not going to insist that regular working people, many of whom get paid jack shit and well below what their labor is worth and who will be the ones who pay the greatest price for going back to work do so rapidly. 

I don’t think that a blanket national stay at home order made or makes sense.  It’s a big country.  We have lots of unique situations and conditions.  I think that the Trump administration is trying really hard to shirk blame for their failures to respond to this threat when it first emerged in late 2019 and early 2020.  I think they’ve done what conservative government does by gutting important institutions and programs that should be around to deal with this shit.  So they’re deflecting.  That said, the dismantling of the state has been a 40+ year project and Trump isn’t completely responsible for the worthless ineffective state he’s at the helm of.  Once he decided it was serious I think he’s overseen an adequate job in practice.  At the same time.  I think the stoking of ideological nonsense like we saw this morning is despicable.  You all know that I obviously would have never voted for him in November.  Not that it matters at all. 

Edited by UndertheHalo