• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, HaloSpurs said:

How can nearly 70 million people in your country vote for that man. I just cannot comprehend it. Truly the most pathetic speech I’ve ever heard from a man that had no place ever holding the office of your great country. Stay safe out there, hopefully he hasn’t incited too much violence with his irresponsible and dangerous lies. 

Yeah, fuck Trump and his BLM protests!

4 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Trump's lead in GA is down to about 2500 votes with about 20,000 more to be counted. As @mymerlincatnoted, the AZ race continues to tighten up with there still being about 275,000 votes yet to count. PA is now at about 50,000 to Trump with large numbers of mail-in and provisional ballots still to count.

So Biden needs to get about 59% of the remaining votes to win Georgia.

Very interesting. 

If legal challenges fail, the Trump peeps may really have screwed themselves over by discouraging mail in votes from their base.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

It would be so much more fun if the electors all voted on how their district voted rather than the all in approach that wipes any non majority votes away. California has 55 votes but not all areas of California are deep blue. It would certainly change the complexion of the election if that vote was split up. Some states allow it, I think all should.

Sure would make election night even more of a circus. In this case Election Night plus 3. 

We've already turned baseball over to the dorks with spreadsheets and now you want to turn elections over to the dorks with gerrymandering spreadsheets

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Shall we talk about Lindsey Graham?  Basically stayed silent until Don Jr. starts whining and Trump reminds him of the “secrets” he knows.  Lindsey immediately starts appearing on Fox and donates $500K to Trumps “Steal the Election Fund”.

I guarantee he never actually cuts that check. I really dislike that dude but he isn't dumb. No way he throws 500k on what he knows is a pointless lawsuit. 

Lindsey Graham has a long future in GOP politics; so does Ted Cruz. They see how Trump has riled up their base and given a sort of rebirth to the GOP. They're going to show support to a certain level. They're in politics, they're playing the game. Cruz and Graham both probably have thoughts of a run in 2024. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

Cals is becoming insuffurable. Not going to lie. I think be the first to trumper forum deserter.

I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

I'm relieved that I'm not the one becoming insufferable.