• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hall vote, who you got?

floplag

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

I’ve been there a couple of times and it is a nice experience.  At 53, I just don’t buy into the narrative of the holiness of the game or its institutions.  MLB and the HOF are just as flawed as the flawed players. 

I agree it's all flawed. That doesn't change my opinion of what is right and what is wrong. I fully understand, acknowledge and accept the fact that it's flawed. I still appreciate the value of what it means to be a HOFer and I won't change my opinion that cheaters don't belong.  The idea that it's all flawed doesn't change my opinion.

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

It’s expected that Walker will come up just short and that’s a damn shame.

Only 31% of his AB’s were at Coors Field and yet some of these guys are giving known steroid users votes? C’mon...

I see Eric Chavez has a vote. Clearly it’s time MLB does something about this process and who is voting.

The last I checked, Coors Field is a Major League Baseball stadium where all the stats count.

I don’t see anybody discounting stats from the Polo Fields or discounting doubles off the wall at Fenway.

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

I agree it's all flawed. That doesn't change my opinion of what is right and what is wrong. I fully understand, acknowledge and accept the fact that it's flawed. I still appreciate the value of what it means to be a HOFer and I won't change my opinion that cheaters don't belong.  The idea that it's all flawed doesn't change my opinion.

I have no issue with your opinions.

4 hours ago, True Grich said:

Is it suspicion or actually being caught testing positive in your mind? 

4 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

It’s expected that Walker will come up just short and that’s a damn shame.

Only 31% of his AB’s were at Coors Field and yet some of these guys are giving known steroid users votes? C’mon...

I see Eric Chavez has a vote. Clearly it’s time MLB does something about this process and who is voting.

I agree.