• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Played Talking Stick yesterday. Played like shit. But it was a blast. 

Can you bet on the ponies there? 

Speaking of horse racing, I thought of you the other day. My brother in law is getting married at Santa Anita later this year and we get free reign around the track for the day. Covid be damned. I’ll hit you up for advice when the book opens that weekend. 

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Can you bet on the ponies there? 

Speaking of horse racing, I thought of you the other day. My brother in law is getting married at Santa Anita later this year and we get free reign around the track for the day. Covid be damned. I’ll hit you up for advice when the book opens that weekend. 

AZ has OTB machines in a ton of bars. Didn’t play the ponies tho. Drove straight to the course from my house then grabbed dinner. Passed out. Meetings this morning then drove home.

I need to take my wife to a hypnotist and make her like the desert

On 2/5/2021 at 8:04 AM, gotbeer said:

Since when was the $1.9 trillion stimulus bill partisan?  

No Republicans will vote for it. It's Biden's "my way or the highway" bill. GOP offered a smaller version.

The Dems are passing this with "budget reconciliation", whatever the hell that means. So yeah, very partisan.

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

No Republicans will vote for it. It's Biden's "my way or the highway" bill. GOP offered a smaller version.

The Dems are passing this with "budget reconciliation", whatever the hell that means. So yeah, very partisan.

So I assume you will be returning your stimulus check to the government?

21 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Introduction to Budget “Reconciliation” | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
https://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/introduction-to-budget-reconciliation

Back to covid. Skipped golf this morning because I woke up with my head pounding (no blarg, not from fireball) and feeling like shit.  Just got an e-mail from NTB that the guy who serviced my car about 10 days ago has covid. No temp and not sure if I should try Larry's at home finger test yet. My wife was an adamant no to that. I should have the anti-bodies anyway. Tired of covid. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Back to covid. Skipped golf this morning because I woke up with my head pounding (no blarg, not from fireball) and feeling like shit.  Just got an e-mail from NTB that the guy who serviced my car about 10 days ago has covid. No temp and not sure if I should try Larry's at home finger test yet. My wife was an adamant no to that. I should have the anti-bodies anyway. Tired of covid. 

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you don’t have it

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Or was it just because Trump did them?

I honestly don't remember talking about the tax cuts back then. I just remember pointing out recently that it won't be long before they no longer benefit the middle class.

It's possible I slammed the tax cuts in 2017, but I don't remember doing that.

Looks like a lot of people (including MT) were down on the tax legislation.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:43 PM, mtangelsfan said:

On 11/9/2017 at 1:55 PM, red321 said:

Hey...it’s all cool...trickle down baby!

(just don’t look at what’s trickling down...it might be Louis)

On 11/9/2017 at 1:56 PM, nate said:

Cutting taxes without cutting the military budget will never work.  Someone will get shafted.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, krAbs said:

The house bill was honestly a work of art. I was seeing reports that it raised taxes on a big chunk of people while at the same time costing 1.5 trillion dollars. That's pretty damn impressive.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:03 PM, mtangelsfan said:

Eliminating write offs for state and property taxes screws the middle class.  I swear we are invisible.

Seems the cons and the libs are willing to sacrifice us for their sacred cows.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:24 PM, mtangelsfan said:

No, I said the Republicans suck.

You can also find several posts of mine from the past where I said the middle class always gets screwed no matter who is in office.

Doesn't mean I like the dems.