• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

52 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If it's on Tucker Carlson it has to be true. It should not be questioned as that man's stellar reputation for honest journalism is unmatched. 

What you're really saying is, nothing on Tucker Carlson is true.

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm fairly certain that many on the left are OK with illegal immigration. 

This is true, just as many of the right think we should completely close the borders.

I think most of us (on the left and right) want a more accessible and reasonable process for people who want to legally immigrate here.

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is true, just as many of the right think we should completely close the borders.

I think most of us (on the left and right) want a more accessible and reasonable process for people who want to legally immigrate here.

Yep, I'm all for legal immigration but allowing the illegal stuff go unchecked is not good  

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Who thinks all the borders should be completely closed? What does that even mean?

Just now, Jason said:

Yep, I'm all for legal immigration but allowing the illegal stuff go unchecked is not good  

I don't disagree, but I do have empathy for people who are trying to escape bad situations for the well-being of their families.

In before, "How many immigrants have you personally housed in your 1-bedroom apartment?"

Just now, Jay said:

Who thinks all the borders should be completely closed? What does that even mean?

Who thinks all borders should be completely open? I have a far-left friend who lives in Canada that believes borders are arbitrary and should be disbanded. He's the only one I've heard say something like that.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I think they would prefer to just make all of them legal, as with a magic wand.

Presto, no more illegal aliens.

50 minutes ago, Taylor said:

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

I'll ask again, who?

Jay is the only one allowed to make generalizations and you better fucking answer him when he asks you why you did.