• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mandalorian

St1ck

40 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

FInally....   

Reveal hidden contents

The third act of the last episode was the best SW action in any of the new movies outside of Vader's carnage at the close or Rogue One.8

Completely agree, this season was better than last.  There are so many directions they can go for season three.  The last big fight scene definitely was the best action since Rogue One.  

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’d like to know, as someone who is not a trained thespian, at what point did the second act end and the third act begin? 

Act One- exposition, laying the foundation of what’s to come

Act Two- build in story via Cause and Effect leading up to the the first climactic moment and often ending where the hero is in jeopardy of losing everything.

Act Three- a significant event leading to the ultimate climactic moment and resolution.

Can someone explain aboutBoba Fett?

Spoiler

Yes, I saw that his story is coming a year from now. I’ve been curious how he ended up being alive, and how he was now working against the empire. Did I miss something? Or will all of that be answered a year from now?

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Reveal hidden contents

I dont remember them explaining it. 

10 hours ago, Tank said:

Reveal hidden contents

As far as him working for or against the empire I dont think it's either. He's a bounty hunter so he works for the paycheck. 

• 9 months later...

When Will The Mandalorian Season Three Be Released?

The good news is that there will be no shortage of Star Wars content going forward, with a number of spin-offs in the works. The slightly bad news is that The Mandalorian Season Three will return later than we've seen in the past, with Disney confirming that the release date is Christmas 2021. That's all we know so far.

If you're interested in how it will align with The Book of Boba Fett, Jon Favreau confirmed on Good Morning America that Season Three will immediately follow that installment. That's some Mandalorian-adjacent news, but it also means that more Star Wars spin-offs are coming your way to quench the thirst.

• 1 month later...