• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Mandalorian

St1ck

Script writing on kids level with adult violence.

Spoiler

Baby Yoda is an asshole that should be exterminated. In episode two it keeps eating the eggs of an endangered species even though scolded and told not to. Then unleashes spider he'll by eating unborn spiders, pissing off the horde and nearly getting everyone killed.

The little green twat has zero value as a character other than being obnoxious luggage. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Script writing on kids level with adult violence.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

and every kid i know thinks baby yoda is the cutest, most adorable creature. it's brilliant marketing once again by disney.

the child has shown he has powers - they should let him go ahead and use them so that this show becomes something other than a road trip movie for kids.

oh, and bring back gina carrano, soon.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mark68 said:

Been thinking about The Right Stuff. How is it?

i like it so far. John Glenn comes off as a real a-hole, which is different than how the movie portrayed him.

the series, like the movie, is based on tom wolfe's book.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not a sci-fi guy and I’ve only seen a few of the Star Wars movies, but I thought I would give this show a shot. After all, I do like a good story.

Watched the first 5 episodes and it was just ok for me. That baby yoda looks like a toy and the Mandolorian has the personality of a door knob. 

The characters just aren’t interesting to me and the story is so-so.

And yes, some of it was like a spaghetti western. Episode 4 was like a poor remake of the Magnificent 7.

I might watch a little more. We’ll see.

Ended up watching the first two seasons and it sort of grew on me over each episode. I still find the main character a little boring, but the story has kept me interested enough. Some of the other character names are familiar, but I lack a lot of Star Wars knowledge since I’ve only seen a few of the movies.

I imagine I will watch the next season.