• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: ALCS : Yankees @ Astros Game 2 - 10-13-2019

On 10/13/2019 at 9:56 PM, True Grich said:

Gary Sanchez is a POS.

To elaborate... in case you missed it.

In the top of the 10th with two outs, Gary Sanchez swung and missed at what should have been strike 3.  He tried to plead to the umpire that he fouled it off and the ump bought it.  It was an AJ PIerz;ynski move.  Then... he took a called 3rd strike next and complained about it all the way until the bottom of the 10th when he took his spot behind the plate. 

The Carlos Correa homerun was perfect justice.

Gary Sanchez is a POS, of the AJ Pierzynski variety.

Edited by T.G.

31 minutes ago, True Grich said:

To elaborate... in case you missed it.

In the top of the 10th with two outs, Gary Sanchez swung and missed at what should have been strike 3.  He tried to plead to the umpire that he fouled it off and the ump bought it.  It was an AJ PIerz;ynski move.  Then... he took a called 3rd strike next and complained about it all the way until the bottom of the 9th when he took his spot behind the plate. 

The Carlos Correa homerun was perfect justice.

Gary Sanchez is a POS, of the AJ Pierzynski variety.

Of course if the Yankees were to just give him to us for a low level prospect you would no longer call him a POS. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Sanchez sure made himself look like a POS last night.

I agree.

He really reminds me of AJ Pierzynski.

AJ was doing "color" for one of the play-off games and I don't remember the exact details, but a player came up to bat that was struggling.  He took a pitch that came close to hitting him.  AJ said something to the effect of "if I'm him, that balls hitting me some how."  Typical AJ. 

POS for sure.

Edited by True Grich

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

That’s a pretty good assumption since I respect you and your points of view on just about everything.  

Yeah well he shouldn’t talk sh*t about someone he doesn’t know personally. The home plate umpire working a ALCS game blew two calls in succession. That’s disturbing. 

Gary Sanchez is a competitor. He’s also very charitable with his time and money. Last season my son who is a student at Yale University was an invited guest along with a few other Ivy leaguers. They were separated in four groups and each assigned a player to tour the dugout and clubhouse before they all joined together for a hosted lunch. My son’s group was with Gary Sanchez. He was very accommodating with his time and was very respectful to the students. He was the only player out of the four that joined everyone for lunch. The rest of the players had other obligations. Gary Sanchez asked the students if they needed tickets for the game later that evening. Most of the students didn’t have any so he then gave them his game suite. POS? No way!

Edited by Calzone 2

4 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

Yeah well he shouldn’t talk sh*t about someone he doesn’t know personally. The home plate umpire working a ALCS game blew two calls in succession. That’s disturbing. 

That second call was a makeup call for the mistake. 

Thats a cool story about Gary Sanchez and your son though. It’s always nice to hear about players doing positive things for others. Also congrats on having a son that goes to Yale. I walked that campus a couple years back and it’s beautiful. Must be a smart kid. 

Edited by Lhalo