• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks to all for another year of Halos baseball

floplag

10 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

It was definitely the toughest season I've ever dealt with as a fan, but I'm excited for 2020 and I'm ready for the hot stove season and when pitchers and catchers report next Feb. Thanks for bringing the positivity @floplag

Toughest in many ways i agree, and ive been following this team since the late 70s. 
Were all fans, we dont have to agree, thats part of the fun, but i respect everyone here for having the courage to not be dog fans :)

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

Toughest in many ways i agree, and ive been following this team since the late 70s. 
Were all fans, we dont have to agree, thats part of the fun, but i respect everyone here for having the courage to not be dog fans :)

Exactly floplag.  It’s been a difficult and tragic year.  Lots of strong opinions here, and I’ve enjoyed reading all the posts here.

As a 40 year fan, I’ve felt I knew the organization pretty well before coming here.  I quickly learned I didn’t know half of what I thought I did.  The posters here, the staff and writers are an awesome source of information and I feel like I’ve gained a lot more inside info than I ever could have just being a casual fan in the stands.

Thanks for all the fun threads, the back and forth between some of you, and the pleasure of meeting a few of you at the Big A.  Let’s hope all the excitement of the younger players come to fruition next season.

I’m from Sacramento so I didn’t become a fan of this team because it’s my home. This team just stuck with me for some reason. Maybe it was because they just won the World Series. I don’t know I just fell in love with them. Really excited to see what Eppler does this offseason. Probably our biggest one yet.

Also, I’m a Kings fan and this season should be a fun one to watch so I have that to look forward to.

10 minutes ago, Bronson said:

I’m from Sacramento so I didn’t become a fan of this team because it’s my home. This team just stuck with me for some reason. Maybe it was because they just won the World Series. I don’t know I just fell in love with them. Really excited to see what Eppler does this offseason. Probably our biggest one yet.

Also, I’m a Kings fan and this season should be a fun one to watch so I have that to look forward to.

Go Kings Go.