• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season-turning loss

Loses do happen but need to save the L's for when the pitching implodes or the offense gets shut down not when they are up 6-1.

Losses come in many fashions.  The only thing that can be done about it...is to win the next day and so on.

sports forums are more predictable than the tide. i called it a couple days ago, but i thought it would take two losses in a row. i guess this loss was upsetting enough to double up.

some of you folks need equilibrium.

Angels are 8-1 in their last nine games. You are all whiny bitches.

This. 

For the Love of God. They lost a close one that they should have won. It happens.It even happened in 2002, 2008 and 2009. Good teams lose some close games every now and then.

Focus on this. CJ Wilson has been pretty damn good lately, until tonight. The team is scoring a shit ton of runs and our big guns are hitting finally. We basically lost .5 in the standings. We're getting Weaver and Hanson back... Things are looking up gang. 

Head up and shoulders back Angels fans. 

The bullpen we have won't get it done over the long haul.  It seems like it's getting held together by rubber bands, and horse glue.  DiPoto really didn't fix what he had to fix in the off season.  I hope they can overcome that handicap, but it's only logical to think that they will have a very hard time doing so. 

Or CJ blowing an 8-0 lead against the Rays at home. 

Or Frieri blowing Greinke's shutout in four pitches in Kansas City.

I'd put it on par with that game against Oakland in Anaheim in which the Angels had runners at 1st and 3rd with no outs THREE TIMES, including one time down by one run in the bottom of the 9th. That last chance was squandered by a strikeout from Kendrys and a game ending double play from Kendrick. 

I wouldn't put on par with that one either.  This is not a tough loss.  It is not such an emotional loss that it will turn our season.

And to be fair, a close loss where the Halos were never ahead by much is fine. What's not fine is Nibs Nibbler blowing a FIVE run lead against a bad hitting team on pace for a whopping 550 runs scored; and also having an ERA in the upper 4.00s since the 2012 ASB.

$77 million should not buy you CRAP!

The Dodgers $150 million dollar pitcher was gone in four innings and you guys are upset? Think of the panic in the Dodgers dugout, they are sucking with the highest payroll in baseball and their struggling cross town rival is beating the holy hell out of them to start another series.  

Angels are 8-1 in their last nine games. You are all whiny bitches.

no doubt.  the minute we lose, people here say were toast.  the minute we win were are going to win the world series!  OMG, people take a freaking prozac and chill.  the ship has changed directions and we get two very good pitchers back this week!  relax, chill and enjoy the ride!