• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Garrett Richards might pitch next week

jsnpritchett

I don’t know why you guys even want to torture yourselves.  I couldn’t give a single fu*ck about what Richards does going forward.  The Angels made a reasonable (honestly more then reasonable given his track record) offer.  And the padres coughed up even more.  Fu*ck it.  Who cares.  Enough was enough with that guy. 

5 hours ago, Lou said:

3.2 IP

3 ER

7.36 ERA

2 doubles

1 triple

Did you actually watch his start or did you just stat watch to push some narrative?  His stuff looked pretty good.  It's foolish to act like his record in his first start since July 10th, 2018 holds any meaning.  

5 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

. i know money played a role, but the amount of games he played for us last 2/3 years, money should not have been a problem. 

He started 6 games in 2016, 6 in 2017 and 16 in 2018. 

Money wasn't the problem, Garret Richards was the problem.

1 hour ago, mymerlincat said:

Did you actually watch his start or did you just stat watch to push some narrative?  His stuff looked pretty good.  It's foolish to act like his record in his first start since July 10th, 2018 holds any meaning.  

Let me guess, the ball was coming out of his hand fantastically.

3 hours ago, Dochalo said:

haha!  Troll called Lou a jack off 

I still miss Richards though.  

That's so-called jack off to you.

I've always been a big fan of Richards - ever since we drafted him. I like the Padres and hope he does well. 

I like TD, too.