• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Yeah, the only way you kick that FG is if it brings you within a FG. 

@Tank?

99/100 times you go for it in that situation. Unfortunately, they chose the one time you wouldn’t. Terrible, terrible decision, and it cost them a chance to win.

Rookie head coach mistake by LaFleur

Legend QB of the millennium vs the heir apparent in SB LV, great storyline 

And TB finally becomes the first team to play a SB in it’s own stadium.

Closest previous were the 49ers in Palo Alto in SB XIX and the Rams in Pasadena in SB XIV.

Edited by Angel Oracle

On 1/24/2021 at 7:10 PM, Tank said:

99/100 times you go for it in that situation. Unfortunately, they chose the one time you wouldn’t. Terrible, terrible decision, and it cost them a chance to win.

You've had a rough couple weeks of football, eh buddy?

Perhaps @Taylor will take you out for one of those gourmet $4 bean and cheese burritos.

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

?

Lombardi never played a Super Bowl in his own stadium. 1 was in LA and 2 was in Miami.

1967 the Packers defeated the Dallas Cowboys in Lambeau field. Back then it was called the AFL–NFL World Championship Game. It was the second such game and third was played in Miami that the Packers also won.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

1967 the Packers defeated the Dallas Cowboys in Lambeau field. Back then it was called the AFL–NFL World Championship Game. It was the second such game and third was played in Miami that the Packers also won.

Which is all fine and dandy except you quoted him with Vince when he specifically said SB. Semantics, but they are defined differently.

I keep reading about the Jets keeping Darnold. Can someone explain Darnold to me? Yeah, Gase sucks as a coach, but it's not like Darnold was a medium QB who could become a top QB with the right coaching. He's been the worst QB in the NFL the last three seasons. He's the same guy he was at USC except he doesn't have much more talent than everyone around him. He has a big arm and is pretty mobile, but he turns the ball over all the time. He's just a worse Jay Cutler. He also isn't going to be cheap anymore. It seems like best case scenario he turns into Goff. The Rams are trying to move on from Goff. Why are people obsessed with him? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills any time anyone talks about him. 

6 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

I keep reading about the Jets keeping Darnold. Can someone explain Darnold to me? Yeah, Gase sucks as a coach, but it's not like Darnold was a medium QB who could become a top QB with the right coaching. He's been the worst QB in the NFL the last three seasons. He's the same guy he was at USC except he doesn't have much more talent than everyone around him. He has a big arm and is pretty mobile, but he turns the ball over all the time. He's just a worse Jay Cutler. He also isn't going to be cheap anymore. It seems like best case scenario he turns into Goff. The Rams are trying to move on from Goff. Why are people obsessed with him? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills any time anyone talks about him. 

trogan