• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Angels attendance still on track to top 3,000,000

yk9001

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I was just going to say there is almost certainly an asterisks explaining this simple and obvious but apparently to some unfathomably indecipherable concept.  Jesus some of these guys insist on being baby brains.  

Try just a little bit.  A fu*cking ounce of critical thinking.  

And im done.  Before I have a stroke. Usually I only get this worked up on the POL board. 

That's because you're always wrong on that board.

You're welcome

21 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

They rake during the Dodgers, Yankees, Astros, Red Sox series and any series that gives away any Trout, Ohtani or Pujols man dolls. 

Yeah, I'm not seeing it.  The Yankees were here on the weekdays in April, and even their inflated numbers weren't above 35k in attendance.

The Dodgers were here for two games, and only ones of a few sellouts this year.

You can get tickets as low as $11 for the upcoming Red Sox series for two of the games, and $13 for the other.

Not seeing how this is making anybody money.

20 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah, I'm not seeing it.  The Yankees were here on the weekdays in April, and even their inflated numbers weren't above 35k in attendance.

The Dodgers were here for two games, and only ones of a few sellouts this year.

You can get tickets as low as $11 for the upcoming Red Sox series for two of the games, and $13 for the other.

Not seeing how this is making anybody money.

name change justified.  

I thought it was common knowledge that attendance just means tickets sold.  I doubt any teams will start up the tonights turnstile clicks counts are. Actual attendance will pretty much always be different. Hell, I've been to sold out games where I could clearly see many seats empty. How can the game be sold out if I can see empty seats?(in Jerry Seinfelds' voice)

1 hour ago, Tank said:

scott boras has the suite behind home plate, and it's always in the tv shot. he probably paid $100k plus to be there, and his suite sits empty probably 25% of the games, but those seats in his suite still count as part of the attendance each home game whether or not anyone is sitting there.

That's a lot of games where Boras is at Del Taco.

11 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That's a lot of games where Boras is at Del Taco.

if you've ever had their bean & cheese burrito, then no explanation is necessary.

plus even their fries are better than INO's...

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

I thought it was common knowledge that attendance just means tickets sold.  I doubt any teams will start up the tonights turnstile clicks counts are. Actual attendance will pretty much always be different. Hell, I've been to sold out games where I could clearly see many seats empty. How can the game be sold out if I can see empty seats?(in Jerry Seinfelds' voice)

I actually thought of the Jerry Seinfeld voice w/r/t all of these tickets sold, yet empty seats

"Who are these people buying seats and never going?"