• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/19 Angels @ Rangers

2 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Trout is back to .300 despite someone saying he'll not reach it again this year

Both Trout and Upton are doing well the last few games.. You know, now that it's obvious that the Angels aren't going to make the postseason and the pressure is off. 

2 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

Both Trout and Upton are doing well the last few games.. You know, now that it's obvious that the Angels aren't going to make the postseason and the pressure is off. 

With the Red Sox losing Sale and the Angels going on a late-season resurgence, they'll continue play well, and by season's end, work their way up to 4 GB of the second WC.

Just now, Taylor said:

With the Red Sox losing Sale and the Angels going on a late-season resurgence, they'll continue play well, and by season's end, work their way up to 4 GB of the second WC.

I've written this before, but if those wins can hurt Oakland, I don't give a damn about what number draft pick they end up with. (To be honest, I don't really care anyway.)

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

And l suppose Trout had sucked prior to Angels becoming all but eliminated from the playoffs.

I was doing my impression of Yankees fans who claim Trout's numbers aren't impressive - and Ohtani shouldn't have won ROY last season - because they're not in the postseason hunt. 

But sarcasm doesn't really work well in print.