• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

War with Iran?

Trump should take his time as Iran ratchets up the tension. They will miscalculate and do something really stupid, then he will have more support to act.

China and the EU will hurt the most by interruptions in the flow of oil through the Gulf. If this gets much worse they will not object to our pounding Iran.

2 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

If this war happens, it won't be like Iraq. We won't invade, rather it will be more like us taking off our belt and giving them a good whipping. We'll degrade their military to where they no longer have the capacity to maintain proxy wars throughout the middle east.

USA!  USA!  USA!

F*CK YEAH!

4 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

If this war happens, it won't be like Iraq. We won't invade, rather it will be more like us taking off our belt and giving them a good whipping. We'll degrade their military to where they no longer have the capacity to maintain proxy wars throughout the middle east.

Sweet. Can't wait for the new extremists to fill the power vacuum. 

37 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

I could see it being a lot like what we did to Libya in the 80s where we hit selected strategic targets and remind them who they’re fighting with. I don’t see an Iraq style invasion.

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

I could see it being a lot like what we did to Libya in the 80s where we hit selected strategic targets and remind them who they’re fighting with. I don’t see an Iraq style invasion.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get

It's always fun watching people on the board contort themselves into supporting military action that they were previously against.  People will need to act expeditiously if Trump does indeed intend to act soon. I have my popcorn ready. @Lou, I'll send you the leftovers for your TV watching. 

I will  never get used to a president who tweets about a situation that's ongoing when it hasn't been discussed with advisers, congress or relayed to the American people through a more formal method of communication.  I hope other countries can come together to put pressure on Iran and de-escalate the situation to avoid going to war over a shot down drone.