• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like the only natural conclusion to the plane argument is "Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams".

The plane was shot down at the same time they launched those missiles, so it's most likely the reason. That means Trump decided to kill over 200 people because he got impeached. Unbelievable.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

If this war happens, it won't be like Iraq. We won't invade, rather it will be more like us taking off our belt and giving them a good whipping. We'll degrade their military to where they no longer have the capacity to maintain proxy wars throughout the middle east.

USA!  USA!  USA!

F*CK YEAH!

4 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

If this war happens, it won't be like Iraq. We won't invade, rather it will be more like us taking off our belt and giving them a good whipping. We'll degrade their military to where they no longer have the capacity to maintain proxy wars throughout the middle east.

Sweet. Can't wait for the new extremists to fill the power vacuum. 

37 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

I could see it being a lot like what we did to Libya in the 80s where we hit selected strategic targets and remind them who they’re fighting with. I don’t see an Iraq style invasion.

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

I could see it being a lot like what we did to Libya in the 80s where we hit selected strategic targets and remind them who they’re fighting with. I don’t see an Iraq style invasion.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get

I will  never get used to a president who tweets about a situation that's ongoing when it hasn't been discussed with advisers, congress or relayed to the American people through a more formal method of communication.  I hope other countries can come together to put pressure on Iran and de-escalate the situation to avoid going to war over a shot down drone.