• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

War with Iran?

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Of course they are they cant blast him for it. 
He could cure cancer and they would find fault in it at this point, its become hysterical the irrational hatred of the man. 

Why did we even get to the point that there were planes in the air?

23 hours ago, Lou said:

I miss Jamiroquai 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Nothing?

This board gets whiter and whiter every day.

where's @mrwicked when I need him?

One of my favorite bands of all time. They came out with an album a couple years ago - their best since the 90s, in my opinion. They're still popular enough outside the US.

5 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

One of my favorite bands of all time. They came out with an album a couple years ago - their best since the 90s, in my opinion. They're still popular enough outside the US.

They're playing in Rabat, Morocco tonight. We should've gone.

54 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Getting 10’s of thousands of people killed  (at a minimum) cuz of death to America chants is extremely cool. 

Yes its much better to wait till they actually nuke us than to take preventative action.
Hey i know lets send them some more billions and leave it for the next guy in office, lol 
I wonder if it occurred to you that taking actions might actually save those millions?   nah must be trumps an asshole.  
Or sanctions, those have worked so well...
I dont want any kind of war but its becoming clear than some form of direct action is inevitable... how far it goes, i guess well see.  
Seriously at what point do you think you have to do more than talk? 

1 minute ago, floplag said:

Yes its much better to wait till they actually nuke us than to take preventative action.
Hey i know lets send them some more billions and leave it for the next guy in office, lol 
I wonder if it occurred to you that taking actions might actually save those millions?   nah must be trumps an asshole.  

This is just a beautiful galaxy brained take.  

What do you suppose would happen in a nuclear exchange between the US and Iran ? Do you imagine that the Iranians don’t understand how that would go ?  

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

This is just a beautiful galaxy brained take.  

What do you suppose would happen in a nuclear exchange between the US and Iran ? Do you imagine that the Iranians don’t understand how that would go ?  

why are you convinced there would be a nuclear exchange over a small strike?  Use your brain man noone wants that, literally noone.   But yet they keep poking the wasps nest... so i say again at what point do you do something or do you just let it go on forever till they actually do something terrible?

1 minute ago, floplag said:

why are you convinced there would be a nuclear exchange over a small strike?  Use your brain man noone wants that, literally noone.   But yet they keep poking the wasps nest... so i say again at what point do you do something or do you just let it go on forever till they actually do something terrible?

There would be no nuclear exchange because Iran doesn’t have nukes.  There’s no justification for any kind of military strike against Iran.  None.  And if we did attack then you better believe they would retaliate massively all over the Middle East and god knows where else.  They’ve been waiting for this shit for the last 40 years.  This is not Iraq or Afghanistan.  

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There would be no nuclear exchange because Iran doesn’t have nukes.  There’s no justification for any kind of military strike against Iran.  None.  And if we did attack then you better believe they would retaliate massively all over the Middle East and god knows where else.  They’ve been waiting for this shit for the last 40 years.  This is not Iraq or Afghanistan.  

Something a lot of people don't understand is how strong Iran is, militarily. No, they can't go 1v1 against the US, but think about how much trouble a bunch of farmers in Vietnam gave the US military. Same thing happened in Afghanistan. Now imagine those countries with a legitimate military behind them and an incredible martyrdom complex.

Yeah, it would be ugly.

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Something a lot of people don't understand is how strong Iran is, militarily. No, they can't go 1v1 against the US, but think about how much trouble a bunch of farmers in Vietnam gave the US military. Same thing happened in Afghanistan. Now imagine those countries with a legitimate military behind them and an incredible martyrdom complex.

Yeah, it would be ugly.

The Iranian military is perhaps the most capable military force on earth in terms of asymmetric warfare.  They understand that they can’t fight us in conventional manner. And there is ample evidence that this approach would be extremely difficult for any country to deal with.  Ask the Israelis.  Ask the American troops that fought the Shiite militias.   And one has to assume that the Iranians have not shown all of their cards in those proxy conflicts.  

The amount of potential blood shed is astronomical.  And for what ? This is all madness.  This insane brinkmanship has to stop. 

Edited by UndertheHalo