• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

War with Iran?

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 21, 2019

....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 21, 2019

11 hours ago, the dude abides said:

100% this.

It’s a f*cking drone.  

No, its not a just a drone, if thats what you get from this youre not looking deep enough. 
Im not in favor of a fight with them, ive long felt they will be the match that could burn us all... but at some point some kind of action has to be taken.  How many attacks do we simply let them get away with?  
Im glad this was called off, perhaps the threat alone will sooth it, though i doubt it... they will just fire more chest thumping rhetoric and attack something else. 
This is going to get messy im afraid, and it truly scares me 

34 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Libs: Trump will get us into a war!

Trump: A military attack wouldn't be proportional.

Shouldn't it be.

Trump: A military attack wouldn't be proportional.

Libs: Trump just showed the US is weak.

The concern isn’t Trump on his own.  The people to be worried about are the bloodthirsty psychotic mutants like Bolton and Pompeo and the lunatic warhawks in Israel and Saudi Arabia. 

Its very good that Trump had the sense to not start a war over a drone.  Whether it was in their territory or not. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Mohammad Mosaddeq says hello from 1953. 

How about the 290 (including 66 children)  innocent Iranians on a civilian airliner that got shot down in Iranian territory in 1988.  You know, the incident Bush and Reagan couldn’t possibly apologize for.  

34 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The concern isn’t Trump on his own.  The people to be worried about are the bloodthirsty psychotic mutants like Bolton and Pompeo and the lunatic warhawks in Israel and Saudi Arabia. 

Its very good that Trump had the sense to not start a war over a drone.  Whether it was in their territory or not. 

Absolutely. A+

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Really seems like the MSM is pissed Trump didn't attack

Of course they are they cant blast him for it. 
He could cure cancer and they would find fault in it at this point, its become hysterical the irrational hatred of the man.