• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: Jun 11th Dodgers vs Angels

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Problem is, peña is really kinda our 5th best starter right now. Not sure who we replace him with if we move him to the pen. Are barria or trop looking any better in the minors, or are they still getting shelled down there? Is jc Ramirez still alive?

Edit- maybe Peter's becomes our #5? Are we doing a 5 or 6 man rotation? I feel like I can't even really tell anymore.

3 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Problem is, peña is really kinda our 5th best starter right now. Not sure who we replace him with if we move him to the pen. Are barria or trop looking any better in the minors, or are they still getting shelled down there? Is jc Ramirez still alive?

JC Ramirez is on his way back.  Soon.  He’s working shit out in the minors.  I think they should give Barria his spot in the rotation and challenge him to keep it.  I think he’s a guy that’s capable of being a major league starter.  He absolutely was last year. 

Skaggs, Heaney, Canning, Suarez, Barria.  We can run with that right now.  We’ve got Tropeano and Ramirez in reserve if it doesn’t work out or if someone gets hurt. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

JC Ramirez is on his way back.  Soon.  He’s working shit out in the minors.  I think they should give Barria his spot in the rotation and challenge him to keep it.  I think he’s a guy that’s capable of being a major league starter.  He absolutely was last year. 

Skaggs, Heaney, Canning, Suarez, Barria.  We can run with that right now.  We’ve got Tropeano and Ramirez in reserve if it doesn’t work out or if someone gets hurt. 

I agree- Barria kinda needs to be the answer here (until we get another legit starter). Just makes me nervous that he really seems to be working through some shit this year.

4 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I agree- Barria kinda needs to be the answer here (until we get another legit starter). Just makes me nervous that he really seems to be working through some shit this year.

I mean it’s a concern for sure,  but I wonder if just challenging him does him some good.  He was pretty effective relieving Pená during that abortion last week.  

I don’t know, I’d like to see it.  I think this Pená as a “bulk” pitcher thing is stupid and it’s a thing that really isn’t working that great. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean it’s a concern for sure,  but I wonder if just challenging him does him some good.  He was pretty effective relieving Pená during that abortion last week.  

I don’t know, I’d like to see it.  I think this Pená as a “bulk” pitcher thing is stupid and it’s a thing that really isn’t working that great. 

It might be time to consider a Pena / Barria tandem starting duo.