• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Bour optioned to AAA

mmc

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

First time ever I believe the Angels GM made a move to keep his manager from using a guy...  You guys always make cracks about it, but I believe it actually happened..

Playing for the HR... As a saber inclined manager?????   That's Jerry Dipoto level "that's not how it works" thinking....

Walsh has to already be there right? This has to be planed.

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

First time ever I believe the Angels GM made a move to keep his manager from using a guy...  You guys always make cracks about it, but I believe it actually happened..

Playing for the HR... As a saber inclined manager?????   That's Jerry Dipoto level "that's not how it works" thinking....

Ausmus isn't the guy Dipoto thought he hired. 

My wife just said, after watching his post game answers, that he has blamed the players and is going to lose the clubhouse. 

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

If the decision was already made, that makes it even stranger to give Bour an at bat there. Of course, that assumes Ausmus knew about the impending move so I'm thinking/hoping he didn't

Maybe this was part of the plan, so he wanted to give Bour an opportunity to succeed or fail, but either way he was on his way to Salt Lake after the game since Walsh was held out of today's Bees game.

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

If the decision was already made, that makes it even stranger to give Bour an at bat there. Of course, that assumes Ausmus knew about the impending move so I'm thinking/hoping he didn't

You know... If the decision was already made then maybe you could say Ausmus was doing Bour a solid and giving him a chance to go down on a positive note.... Because there is no defensible reason to play for the HR....

Just now, Blarg said:

Ausmus isn't the guy Dipoto thought he hired. 

My wife just said, after watching his post game answers, that he has blamed the players and is going to lose the clubhouse. 

He's kind of a dick. I watched a few of his interviews with the Tigers and one a few weeks ago with the Angels.