• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Make a Wish

How often do you check-in with your inner child and apologize for the dreams and wishes you’ve forgotten? “I know we had plans to be like Mike…to fight crime like Spiderman…to go to outer space, but I got busy.” What mountain would you climb to get back to that place; to make those dreams a reality…even for just one day? Good news! You don’t actually have to climb a mountain, I’m gonna do it for you, sort of. On May 11th , I’m partnering with Make-a-Wish and embarking on the Trailblaze Challenge in Big Bear Lake. I’ll be hiking 28 miles in support of kids who haven’t given up on their big dreams and know that they are more of a reality than we ever allowed ourselves to believe. Kids should only be worrying about beating their Super Smash Bro’s high score, not whether or not they’ll beat cancer. Still, it’s their reality, but we can change that...even for just one day. Fulfilling these wishes may be thousands of steps away for me, but it’s only a click away for you. Are you ready to make a few wishes come true?

I found out recently my cousin who’s one of my best friends has cancer and been looking to find ways to help join the cause and fight it. If you’d like here’s a link to donate.  Thanks for reading. And go Angels. 

https://secure2.wish.org/site/TR;jsessionid=00000000.app208a?px=4707106&pg=personal&fr_id=3179&NONCE_TOKEN=FB2F2FF64A794D3F8B2E6A8727BB0D44

1 hour ago, eligrba said:

Sorry to hear the news regarding your cousin.  Thanks for joining the fight.  F*ck cancer.

Agree. This is the closest it’s been to me. It’s just Facking tragic. She had three daughters. Just no better phrase for this stuff than F*ck cancer. 

11 minutes ago, floplag said:

Alas, i cant take credit for something someone else did, Im not Roger G, im Roger C  :)
In truth i hadnt yet seen this post, but i will see what i can do. 

Haha oh crap. Well whoever Roger G is. Thank you :)

2 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

I lost my wife to cancer. I know what it feels like to watch someone you love go through this.
The Best of luck to your cousin and thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Really sorry for your loss, @Fish Oil

I lost my mom to cancer a little over two years ago. 

Cancer can go to hell and stay there.