• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you were to trade Adell.....

37 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Interesting.  

Felt like he was a bit overrated personally.  but he's been lights out this year for sure.  

There are guys with better stuff, there are guys with greater projection IMo.  But Mize is that rare combo of pitchability, stuff, and make up, that I don't think is all that common.   He's got front of the rotation potential and a very high floor...  Very clean motion too.

18 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't just disagree with you.

I want to punch you in the mouth for entertaining the thought.

Joey Gallo has 4 years of club control and Jo Adell will probably be better than him.

Highest exit velocity in MLB, entering his physical prime, lookes destined to hit 50 HR's a year and log a strong OBP.  Has improving defensive metrics in the corner OF.  Has covered CF before too.  Not saying you aren't right in that Adell may end up being better, but right now, Joey Gallo is good and getting better. 

14 hours ago, Lou said:

as it turns out, quite a bit 

A ton.  Obviously I laugh because with all the Scioscia bashing it seems fitting that the next guy is equally hated.  Fans hate their manager and their bullpen.  I can easily see James Earl Jones telling Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) in Field of Dreams, “its baseball Ray, fans hate their favorite teams manager, they hate their bullpen, but if you build it they will come”.

On 4/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, Dochalo said:

Maybe something around Luis Castillo and Eugenio Suarez from CIN but that would obviously cost a lot more than Adell.  

If the Reds begin to tear the team down, I think this may be something worth exploring.

What would it take to get both? Adell, Barria, Jackson, Suarez?

On 4/30/2019 at 8:20 AM, Blarg said:

What are the comps of teams trading a top ten prospect? 

Here’s something that might help: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mlb.com/210477932-biggest-mlb-prospects-traded-in-recent-history.amp.html

A lot of those trades look ugly right now. I’m surprised they don’t have the Simmons trade on that list.