• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dallas Keuchel

Troll Daddy

4 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

So you’re saying that you would rather have Cahill over Kuechel for the same deal?

The answer is no, but you’re changing the situation to fit your argument. Keuchel is a better pitcher than Cahill. No debate.

But I would rather have one year of Cahill at what we are paying him, rather than 4-5 years of Keuchel at significantly more than what Cahill is getting. 

Keuchel isn’t taking a one year deal worth what Cahill got so I don’t even get where you are getting at. 

3 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

The answer is no, but you’re changing the situation to fit your argument. Keuchel is a better pitcher than Cahill. No debate.

But I would rather have one year of Cahill at what we are paying him, rather than 4-5 years of Keuchel at significantly more than what Cahill is getting. 

Keuchel isn’t taking a one year deal worth what Cahill got so I don’t even get where you are getting at. 

You have to ask Lou what he’s getting at ... it was his comment I was responding to. 

What team wouldn’t what to lock up a pitcher of Keuchel caliber for a few years ... instead of playing musical chairs every year on one year deals. Most players that sign one year deals have issues and are trying to reestablish themselves. 

I don’t mind the Cahill signing but he has only logged in about 400 innings over 5 years. 

4 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Who said Keuchel is getting 5 years/175M. Lmao

you really have trouble following a conversation.

perhaps this will help. 

27 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

So you’re saying that you would rather have Cahill over Kuechel for the same deal?

20 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

I asked you a question ... I know they’re not getting the same deal. 

So your answer is no lol

I'll give you a minute to figure it out 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

you really have trouble following a conversation.

perhaps this will help. 

I'll give you a minute to figure it out 

I'll help him  

@Troll Daddy  - you made an unrealistic proposition by asking if lou would rather have Cahill or Keuchel at the same cost.  Lou then countered with an equally unrealistic proposition in the opposite direction in order to point out the that your scenario was silly and not worth considering.  

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

You have to ask Lou what he’s getting at ... it was his comment I was responding to. 

What team wouldn’t what to lock up a pitcher of Keuchel caliber for a few years ... instead of playing musical chairs every year on one year deals. Most players that sign one year deals have issues and are trying to reestablish themselves. 

I don’t mind the Cahill signing but he has only logged in about 400 innings over 5 years. 

pretty much all of them it appears.  

5 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'll help him  

@Troll Daddy  - you made an unrealistic proposition by asking if lou would rather have Cahill or Keuchel at the same cost.  Lou then countered with an equally unrealistic proposition in the opposite direction in order to point out the that your scenario was silly and not worth considering.  

GO LIONS !!!

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

I'll help him  

I based that proposition on a previous post of his.