• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

I never said the Dems are the only group that supports open borders. There are plenty of limp dick Reps that no doubt love them so cheap labor.  

As for equal rights, I fully believe a man can dress and screw whoever he chooses. He just doesn't have the right to pull his shit out in the women bathroom and destroy women in a boxing match. Democrat motto is equal rights for everyone that can escape the war zone that is their mother's womb. Too many are escaping so now they want to expand the war zone to the birthing table.

The Russian argument is old and baseless.  It is pushed by same Dems that cheered Obama and his "flexibility" when he shamed Romney and whispered sweet nothings in Putin's ear. Russia is a threat and they much prefer a weak ass President rather than someone like Trump. 

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I never said the Dems are the only group that supports open borders. There are plenty of limp dick Reps that no doubt love them so cheap labor.  

As for equal rights, I fully believe a man can dress and screw whoever he chooses. He just doesn't have the right to pull his shit out in the women bathroom and destroy women in a boxing match. Democrat motto is equal rights for everyone that can escape the war zone that is their mother's womb. Too many are escaping so now they want to expand the war zone to the birthing table.

The Russian argument is old and baseless.  It is pushed by same Dems that cheered Obama and his "flexibility" when he shamed Romney and whispered sweet nothings in Putin's ear. Russia is a threat and they much prefer a weak ass President rather than someone like Trump. 

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

No serious number of people want men participating in female athletics.  Nobody wants to execute babies.  And while there are people who talk about “open borders” they do not approach any kind of serious consensus on the left.  

Currently, there isn't a huge number but eventually there will be. The Women's soccer team is great but they can be beat by many high school boys. At some point, men are going to cash is on scholarships and money Title IX has reserved for women. I agree there is no consensus left or right. A discussion and solution can be had. My point  is that  hard to solve difficult problems when everyone can't agree on some basics. If we could agree every life is valuable. Second, men and woman are different and should piss and compete in accordingly, we can then move forward to real issues.

The abortion thing you’re talking about has been grotesquely and cynically twisted by religious zealots.  Healthy,  viable out the womb fetuses are not aborted in the United States.  Almost entirely, late term abortions occur when there is a non viable pregnancy or when the mothers life must be saved.  So yes, absolutely all life is precious.  At same time, it’s not my business and it’s not yours when a woman and often her husband or significant other have to decide what they’re going to do in a horrible situation.  Let that be between her and her doctor and that’s it.  If you want to characterize all abortion as baby murder.  Well I don’t know what to tell you.  People are going to get abortions whether they’re legal or not.  

2nd this idea that there are men trying to steal title IX money and that it’s a trend that’s going to become cool.  It’s just fucking nuts dude.  There are specific cases you’re referencing I guess where there are transgender individuals who are on hormone treatments.  These are controversial cases that grab headlines.  I personally don’t think that a male whether on treatments or not should he participating in athletics with women.  I don’t know anyone who does.  Are there people who think there are specific reasons when it’s ok.  Sure.  Is this a sizable group ? Again no.  Are there even 20 of these cases in the country ? In the world ? It’s nothing man.  I think that generally athletic organizations can figure out what makes sense.  And I think that there is no threat that government intervention as far as that goes is on the horizon.  So it’s ridiculous thing to keep bringing up.    

Just now, calscuf said:

Elizabeth Warren think chicks with dicks should enable to play with the ladies.  

I don’t know what to say about Liz Warren.  It’s like you’ve said.  The brilliant politician that she is, she’s decided that it makes sense to chase the .0005 of the population that thinks this is something worth bothering with.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The abortion thing you’re talking about has been grotesquely and cynically twisted by religious zealots.  Healthy,  viable out the womb fetuses are not aborted in the United States.  Almost entirely, late term abortions occur when there is a non viable pregnancy or when the mothers life must be saved.  So yes, absolutely all life is precious.  At same time, it’s not my business and it’s not yours when a woman and often her husband or significant other have to decide what they’re going to do in a horrible situation.  Let that be between her and her doctor and that’s it.  If you want to characterize all abortion as baby murder.  Well I don’t know what to tell you.  People are going to get abortions whether they’re legal or not.  

2nd this idea that there are men trying to steal title IX money and that it’s a trend that’s going to become cool.  It’s just fucking nuts dude.  There are specific cases you’re referencing I guess where there are transgender individuals who are on hormone treatments.  These are controversial cases that grab headlines.  I personally don’t think that a male whether on treatments or not should he participating in athletics with women.  I don’t know anyone who does.  Are there people who think there are specific reasons when it’s ok.  Sure.  Is this a sizable group ? Again no.  Are there even 20 of these cases in the country ? In the world ? It’s nothing man.  I think that generally athletic organizations can figure out what makes sense.  And I think that there is no threat that government intervention as far as that goes is on the horizon.  So it’s ridiculous thing to keep bringing up.    

Again, flat falsehoods on abortion. The argument you are using to defend men in womens sports is the same argument that was used in Roe v Wade. It was approved in health of the mother and incest. Suggested only to be used as needed. You are fooling yourself if you believe perfectly healthy babies are not being aborted today.

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know what to say about Liz Warren.  It’s like you’ve said.  The brilliant politician that she is, she’s decided that it makes sense to chase the .0005 of the population that thinks this is something worth bothering with.  

Sadly she isn't alone. Obama was pretty in favor of it too.

Just now, angelinkc said:

Again, flat falsehoods on abortion. The argument you are using to defend men in womens sports is the same argument that was used in Roe v Wade. It was approved in health of the mother and incest. Suggested only to be used as needed. You are fooling yourself if you believe perfectly healthy babies are not being aborted today.

I’m very sorry that you are pretending that there are baby murder clinics that exist where women with healthy babies walk in, literally deliver their babies and then apparently ghouls dressed as nurses and doctors proceed to murder the live healthy baby.  

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m very sorry that you are pretending that there are baby murder clinics that exist where women with healthy babies walk in, literally deliver their babies and then apparently ghouls dressed as nurses and doctors proceed to murder the live healthy baby.  

I am sure there are more studies with varying results but mothers health is not the reason backing most abortions. I may be ok with those but the world would be a better place if we could fix the rest.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5957082/