• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The good news is, you'll never be audited.

Unless someone from the IRS is a member of AW.

Don't they audit poor people more often because it's easy?

I mean I doubt it will ever happen but still. I don't want a $2000+ debt on my ass because I couldn't afford to pay $350 a month to get basic healthcare.

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Raising working wages and destroying the private health care industry will put more money in 90% of the populations hands.  The trickle down shit doesn’t work and hasn’t worked. 

That wont make up for half of what we will lose in our retirement plans.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Don't they audit poor people more often because it's easy?

I mean I doubt it will ever happen but still. I don't want a $2000+ debt on my ass because I couldn't afford to pay $350 a month to get basic healthcare.

What kind of American are you? 

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Whatever happened to guys like Jim Webb? They were called "red dog Democrats". I thought he was a decent enough fellow and just left of center. He didn't get any traction at all in this crazy far-left party.

Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, and Steyer are all centrists, or center-right. If you like Webb, you  should like those folks. Warren is center-left. Bernie is left, but FDR left. There are no "far-left" candidates.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Come on man.

image.png

This is relative to western democracies. American politics are more to the right of most western democracies, with the possible exception of Australia, which is a nation of redneck inmates. But it illustrates the point: Bernie is not far-left, he is center-left, according to most western democracies. Even if we adjust to a historical picture of American politics, he's only middle left. He is only "far left" relative to the Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Obama-Trump era.