• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

My guess is that it’s inaccurate.  

5 minutes of research indicates it's accurate.

Here's a story by Politico: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/bernie-sanders-wealth-tax-1763426

Here's the direct link to Sander's page where the information is quoted: https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

5 minutes of research indicates it's accurate.

Here's a story by Politico: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/bernie-sanders-wealth-tax-1763426

Here's the direct link to Sander's page where the information is quoted: https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

thg GIF

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warren-urges-arizona-reject-cruel-205147935.html

This is the perfect example of a Warren goof. 

Maybe .5% of the population actually thinks its a good idea to let a tranny compete against girls in sports, but here she is, on the side of the .5% and having no chance at getting the nomination. 

And because she or some dummy in her campaign thinks "young people support this and will think you're cool!"

I never understood why they pander to such a minority of the population. What do they think they can gain from it?

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t spread complete horse shit all over the board Blarg.  FS79 does.  All the time . And when I do make a mistake I acknowledge it.  

Someone asked you if what he posted was horseshit and you denied even trying to verify but still want to say it was. You see the conflict? If not then let's end the discusssion.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I never understood why they pander to such a minority of the population. What do they think they can gain from it?

I think she is more afraid of being labeled and has taken the pandering to a level that the label is she is pandering. This is one of those subjects you adress politely and move quickly on before it becomes a focal point. 

the way that the article that FS79  posted characterizes it is inaccurate.  It specifically describes a situation where a successful young woman has 17 million dollar business then proceeds to describe her personal possessions as a 520K home, a 30k car and ring that her grandmother passed down to her:  its a fucking ridiculous caricature.  Also, we’re talking about a marginal tax rate.  Which all of these hyper partisan articles try make sound as though there is some effort to seize 40 percent or 60 percent of what one has.  It’s bullshit.  It’s dishonest. 

but I agree.  We don’t need to argue about it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Very sad debate. You can't solve difficult problems when one side is bat shit crazy. One side denies there is difference between men and women thus they should be allowed to compete in athletic competitions. Hard to convince me any of these nuts could run a country when they don't even know where a man should piss.

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Very sad debate. You can't solve difficult problems when one side is bat shit crazy. One side denies there is difference between men and women thus they should be allowed to compete in athletic competitions. Hard to convince me any of these nuts could run a country when they don't even know where a man should piss.

They know but they’re pandering 

28 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

chicks with dicks

It's called equal rights. I'm guessing you would have been on the side of the slave owners.

high taxes

I don't know about "high" but taxes are a requirement for a civilized society. If you don't like it, I can find you a nice piece of swamp in Africa, tax free.

open borders

Open borders is a republican policy. Koch brothers, and other high republican donors want open borders because they want to hire immigrants so they can pay them starvation wages. I admit republicans are good at making it seem like it's a democrat thing though.

I just don't understand why a Russian takeover of the United States, and the end of democracy is so appealing to you people. I'm still on the side of America, sorry if that bothers you.