• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has anyone seen or heard from Billy Eppler?

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I haven't posted much about it lately, so here goes.

Pujols, the gift that keeps right on giving.    And prevents the Halos from using an additional $25 million to improve their team.

not much... not lately... 

Never-the-less...

STILL TOO SOON.

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I think what you mean is....

“Why are the Angels decision makers not leaking their plans to the media?”

As much as Id love for Eppler to tell me everything he’s going to do, it’s not really in his best interest to do that. I do what I can to get crumbs. 

Have you considered wiretapping?

Just a thought.

On 11/28/2018 at 10:19 AM, Chuckster70 said:

I know that I've been equally MIA due to a crazy work schedule, traveling and vacation, but with December fast approaching I haven't seen the Halos been mentioned as interested in anyone so far and have yet to have made a productive move. 

So the question is...

Is Eppler busy playing Sony Playstation games?

Waiting on Machado/Harper to sign so that he could work on Trout's deal?

Chuck is just being impatient, so nothing more to see here. 

The trade and FA market hasn't gotten fired up yet, perhaps not until the winter meetings?

Eppler is hanging out with Anaheim Ducks GM Bob Murray fishing at the San Clemente Pier hoping to catch a Elite starting pitcher & 1st line center.

23 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I haven't posted much about it lately, so here goes.

Pujols, the gift that keeps right on giving.    And prevents the Halos from using an additional $25 million to improve their team.

It isnt preventing it as much as the team is choosing to let it prevent them. 
They could simply choose to spend if they wanted to, there is plenty of room under the cap, no debt on the franchise, and 10 times more valuable then when purchased so they already made bank.
This really is starting to feel like an excuse to me more than actual fact. 
just my 2 cents.

40 minutes ago, floplag said:

It isnt preventing it as much as the team is choosing to let it prevent them. 
They could simply choose to spend if they wanted to, there is plenty of room under the cap, no debt on the franchise, and 10 times more valuable then when purchased so they already made bank.
This really is starting to feel like an excuse to me more than actual fact. 
just my 2 cents.

How much would they save if Pujols suddenly tested positive for a bunch of PEDs & was suspended 162 games ? Would they save the whole 1 year of his salary i wonder, it also would speed up on Arte wanting to buy him out.