• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rivera is horrid back there

Two out, Two strikes, runners at 1st and 3rd,  batter swings and missed and he (Rivera) is trying to backhand the ball in the dirt. Ball gets past him and score a run and extends the inning. I expect my 11 year old daughter (catcher) to have more awareness than this. Get in the game.  Is it the coaching? Laziness? Stupidness?  Poor Heaney.  Guy is busting his ass and his catcher is sleeping.

2 minutes ago, Rollinghard said:

Two out, Two strikes, runners at 1st and 3rd,  batter swings and missed and he (Rivera) is trying to backhand the ball in the dirt. Ball gets past him and score a run and extends the inning. I expect my 11 year old daughter (catcher) to have more awareness than this. Get in the game.  Is it the coaching? Laziness? Stupidness?  Poor Heaney.  Guy is busting his ass and his catcher is sleeping.

Heaney is busting his ass and getting shelled.

17 hours ago, Rollinghard said:

images 2.jpg

On 8/18/2018 at 10:04 PM, arch stanton said:

Roaringtard adds fuel to the minimum post to start threads idea

Maybe there should be a practice area where newbies can be sent to "hone" their skills.  TRollinghard would be an excerllent first candidate.

20 hours ago, tomsred said:

Maybe there should be a practice area where newbies can be sent to "hone" their skills.  TRollinghard would be an excerllent first candidate.

New forum: The Minors, where new posters are sent to assess their posting skills. We could have scouts who check the forum, and call up those who show promise. We could also send down those who don't perform with the big club.

Make it happen, Chuck.

13 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

New forum: The Minors, where new posters are sent to assess their posting skills. We could have scouts who check the forum, and call up those who show promise. We could also send down those who don't perform with the big club.

Make it happen, Chuck.

Only the best will survive to reach the majors, I like it!  We may be a little short on volunteers to act as scouts though, LOL.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Make it happen, Chuck.

Ah, there would be a lot of posters who would be demoted to the minors.  There wouldn't be enough of us to keep this board alive.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, GrittyVeterans said:

Heaney has been very disappointing but I agree he isn’t being helped much by Rivera tonight 

He's had a weird season.   His HR's allowed/BB's/K's are all similar, road vs home.    But his hits allowed at home are a lot less than on the road, which explains the 2.90 ERA at home and 5.37 ERA on the road.

People with the name Renée are very untrustworthy in my experience.

I had a girlfriend named Renée in 7th grade. I got upset one day and called her a cow, so she decided to take revenge on me. She made one of my friends (happened to be 6th overall pick in 2008) pull down my shorts during a boy/girl gym class.

Edited by failos

10 minutes ago, failos said:

People with the name Renée are very untrustworthy in my experience.

I had a girlfriend named Renée in 7th grade. I got upset one day and called her a cow, so she decided to take revenge on me. She made one of my friends (happened to be 6th overall pick in 2008) pull down my shorts during a boy/girl gym class.

I hope the karma didn't come back to hit him hard.    Ended up having 3 career MLB at bats, no longer playing pro ball in retiring 2 years back at age 26.

54 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I hope the karma didn't come back to hit him hard.    Ended up having 3 career MLB at bats, no longer playing pro ball in retiring 2 years back at age 26.

Yep, one of the biggest busts ever, and being compared to Joe Mauer didn't help matters.

He was the kind of guy who let the fame go to his head--dropped me and all his other childhood friends after signing with the Marlins and never looked back.

I still feel bad for the guy though--he got picked before Buster Posey and has the same career batting average as tdawg.

Edited by failos