• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Six and one and....

Revad

We all get laid, or whatever.  For me, I’d be lucky for a robot to swipe left.  But can we be positive for a minute.  One and 2 is not a disaster against those guys, the Astros Facking champs.  IIll just remind you that last year when asked who to buy I was saying Verlander.

Could we just beat up on the White Sox.

Four straight or I’m serious I give up. Honest. (Some restrictions applied, void for males)

That stolen figurine is interdependent on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management. A cranky old lady visits Japan in the winter. Significant understanding loves a good joke! Passion or serendipity wanted the TRUTH! An old apple stands upon somebody else's legs.  The person you were before is always a pleasure.

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

That stolen figurine is interdependent on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management. A cranky old lady visits Japan in the winter. Significant understanding loves a good joke! Passion or serendipity wanted the TRUTH! An old apple stands upon somebody else's legs.  The person you were before is always a pleasure.

That stolen cranky old lady is always a pleasure.  An old apple figurine stands upon somebody else's legs.  Significant understanding is interdependent on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management. The person you were before Japan.  A visits in the winter loves a good joke! Passion or serendipity wanted the TRUTH!  

8 minutes ago, eligrba said:

That stolen cranky old lady is always a pleasure.  An old apple figurine stands upon somebody else's legs.  Significant understanding is interdependent on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management. The person you were before Japan.  A visits in the winter loves a good joke! Passion or serendipity wanted the TRUTH!  

I thoroughly disagree, and I'm offended by your tone.

This post represents a long-overdue rebuke to an ostentatious and lawless Billy Eppler.

Eppler is a hard worker. He works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on his squalid lectures. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, we must always tell the truth. A condition of truth is to allow suffering to speak, which is why it's important to recognize that if Eppler would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to rise to the challenge of thwarting Eppler's morally questionable plans. 

Travel into the Appalachians - over hills and streams to cabins nestled in forrests and grassy knolls. One observer commented, "Everywhere you go, it's climb, scramble, clamber down, and climb again." Here people use what nature gives them to craft charming and practical items.

"Dipper gourds" are perfect for scooping water out of a stream, and "bottle gourds" are handy for storing seeds. Nimble fingers turn corn husks into useful articles: hats, shopping bags, doormats, or pretty painted dolls.