• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Enright and Roth down, Buckner and Brasier up

Chuck

I'm still wondering why Enright was kept and Brad Mills was let go. Not that Brad Mills was the second coming of Steve Carlton but he's better than a lot of the crap they've thrown against the wall this season.

Mills was out of options, and there wasn't exactly a compelling reason to keep him on the 25-man roster.

don't make me bump the thread from a week ago when I said Trumbo was our best trade chip and almost everyone said he should be untouchable.

Am sure I'll be crucified for this, let's say the Angels could get a Herschel Walker-type haul for Trout, would you?  If they could fix the starting pitching and the bullpen tomorrow, would you? Or is the next 3-5 years of a minor league rebuild ok as long as he stays on the team?  Fire away...

Dart #22 (Buckner)

This is beyond comical.

Yep Arte, you allowed this farm system to go to pot; and this is what you have sowed.

Mills is currently with the Rangers' AAA team.

Question:  Is every pitcher (Weaver, Jepsen, Burnett, and Madson) out this long truly needing to be out this long?   Or are we taking more time to bring them back than is the norm?