• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels @ Orioles 7/01 Gameday thread

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Parades is unfathomably bad.  This is worse then Angels Joe Blanton.  By a lot. 

I completely disagree!

I have NEVER seen a more unreliable POFS as Blanton!

It blew me away Oaktown signed him for the amount of scratch as they did after the Halos finally booted his worthless Facking ass!

Just now, daygloman said:

I completely disagree!

I have NEVER seen a more unreliable POFS as Blanton!

It blew me away Oaktown signed him for the amount of scratch as they did after the Halos finally booted his worthless Facking ass!

Well, he then proceeded to be awesome for the Dodgers.  

Parades does not have this power. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Well, he then proceeded to be awesome for the Dodgers.  

Parades does not have this power. 

I don't watch Dodgers games, so I'll take your word for it. 

But I agree Parades will most likely never aspire to greatness.

1 hour ago, stanick88 said:

Deck is pitching well so far. I know it is the orioles, but his command is on and all his pitches have good movement. 

LMAO !    hehehehehe....thanks I needed that .   it is now 2:56 pm on the east coast , more precisely NY .  I know he had a poor inning but I would not have taken him out . There was nobody to go to that you could have confidence that they would do better than Deck . Any time we or any team for that matter stroll out a pitcher 27 years or older who has yet to make his mark in the pros - I know it isn't going to work out in a positive way .   

The only positive I get from this game is , it will be over early not like the 10:00 pm EST  weekday starts where I stay up until 1:00 am to watch us lose . 

Has Paredes ever pitched a scoreless inning in his entire MLB career ? The guy sucks so bad i'd rather Brian Fuentes came out of retirement to pitch for the Angels. They might as well sign K-Rod to minor league deal & see if he can do better than the shitshow Paredes is doing every single inning he pitches.

A little leaguer could probably pitch better than PAREDES.

1 minute ago, daygloman said:

Oh well.

At least they finally took a series.

Long flight to Seattle..................

Let's hope it doesn't affect their play on the field................

Go Halos!

How would we be able to tell?