• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1000 posts in this thread and Valbuena will be DFAed

Glen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

If you guys were spending your time voting for Simba instead of posting GIFs he'd probably be in 4th place by now. I'm just sayin

I went to vote and didn't see anyone named Simba on the ballot.

23 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

If you guys were spending your time voting for Simba instead of posting GIFs he'd probably be in 4th place by now. I'm just sayin

If you were actually voting instead of being here to tell us to vote, Simmons would be in 4th by now.  Just sayin'

7 minutes ago, True Grich said:

If you were actually voting instead of being here to tell us to vote, Simmons would be in 4th by now.  Just sayin'

I told my daughter if she got off 1500 votes I'd consider not grounding her for being home late last night. I'm such a good fan that I exploit my children for the benefit of the players

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

I told my daughter if she got off 1500 votes I'd consider not grounding her for being home late last night. I'm such a good fan that I exploit my children for the benefit of the players

Now that's rock solid parenting right there.  I don't care what anyone says.

17 hours ago, Stradling said:

Ok.  When they do trade the good ones I can guarantee you it will be for another young player that is a building block piece like Simmons.   If I’m wrong please call me out, until then, please look at what they’ve done the last several years. 

I would much rather have you continue to call me out. This will mean the Angels might be going in the right direction.

I can't tell you how badly I would love to hear that the Angels picked up three or four high ceiling prospects for a couple veterans, but they have neither the pieces, nor the philosophy to make this happen.

it might take a few years to determine who is right.

I was quite sure a couple years ago the Angels would  trade Cron. It just happened  later than I expected.

I will sure take Eppier over Reagins or Dipoto, but the trading of Cron still disturbs me.

4 hours ago, True Grich said:

The reason people are posting in this thread is because they’d rather see Valbuena DFA’d than Simba make the AS team. This is important stuff!

12 minutes ago, IEAngelsfan said:

There seems to be a common theme to your posts lately, but I can't quite figure it out.  Give me some more hints.

sure, glad to help wherever i can. i'll dropping some well-concealed clues wherever i can. keep digging - it'll come to you soon (i hope!). go elmo!

big tits GIF